Treat your loved ones to a Track Days Experience voucher for when the lockdown ends!

Thread: Remember 2014?

Remember 2014?

Slightly biased article although great memories. No mention of Shaun Hutchison being forcibly dragged back in the box in the lead up to the goal. What celebrations at the end. I'll forever associate this game with Seven Nation Army as the Pittodrie brass band belted it out for 90 minutes, well 89.

My one never ending memory of the game was a minute before we scored the Aberdeen match announcer stated that the man of the match was the entire Aberdeen team. He literally just finished his announcement when we scored it was total justice

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it View Post
    Slightly biased article although great memories. No mention of Shaun Hutchison being forcibly dragged back in the box in the lead up to the goal. What celebrations at the end. I'll forever associate this game with Seven Nation Army as the Pittodrie brass band belted it out for 90 minutes, well 89.
    Trust me ... the author of the article tried to remain as 'non-biased' as was possible. Better to be happy we've got someone in the 'Establishment' fighting our corner IMO !!