+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Sturgeon is a scaremongering bitch! Political posturing! To upset the apple cart in WM, to gain and keep the votes of the fanatical voters she has.

All UK politicians deserve to be locked up! Data this morning on the news says omi is far less of a worry than delta. Sje has jumped the gun coz she is a little whoa

Sounds like someone ^^^ got the keys to a 1967 Morris 1100 (125000 miles, new clutch, rear sub-frame in need of attention) and not the keys to the pants of Miss Garlogie 1977 at a recent Westhill *cough* dinner party *cough*.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Sturgeon is a scaremongering bitch! Political posturing! To upset the apple cart in WM, to gain and keep the votes of the fanatical voters she has.
    She doesn't like Dave and his Tory views.

You beginning to warm to her yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Just got a club e-mail inviting me to apply for one of the 1000 season ticket seats on offer for TMSTID/bigoted filth matches.

I’m not bothering with an application, an act of altruism to increase YOUR chances of landing a precious brief.

Compliments of the ****ed-over season.
    Thanks for your Christmas Spirit, which I didn't match as I was a greedy b@stard and applied for tickets but sadly even your generosity wasn't enough to get me a ticket. Red TV it is I guess.

I'm OUTRAGED.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Thanks for your Christmas Spirit, which I didn't match as I was a greedy b@stard and applied for tickets but sadly even your generosity wasn't enough to get me a ticket. Red TV it is I guess.
    Is it not too early to know if you've won a ticket or not? Today and tomorrow they are contacting the ballot winners.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Is it not too early to know if you've won a ticket or not? Today and tomorrow they are contacting the ballot winners.
    Unfortunately not, there was an email that came out earlier today saying that everyone going to the Dundee game will be contacted today. They had previously said today and tomorrow when they were also talking about the sevco game but presumably they are no longer going to allocate sevco tickets at least until they have a better idea if we are getting a bigger crowd for the 19th Jan.

The chairman of Stenhousmuir, maroons, but not The Maroons, questions the restrictions applied to fitba whilst similar crowded activities carry on regardless. As I said somewhere else, many politicians were too busy building their bland, brown-nosing careers to attend fitba, yet still feel able to pontificate on it because those braindead ****s in Glasgow got the headlines for their selfish entitled actions when they won their first bauble in April, and the on-message, i-Pad-clutching, dullards elected to parliaments assumed that fitba was always like that.

The character Jessica Vaux (in Freya, by Anthony Quinn - the character based on Dame Rebecca West) “Of politicians on the left and right she is disdainful - ‘the imbecility is remarkable on both sides’ - yet she would never decline to vote. She talked a little of an admired older cousin who became a suffragette. ‘She was force-fed at Holloway for months and lost her health because of it - nearly lost her life. After what she and others went through I think it would be disrespectful - shameful actually - not to vote. But one does despair of the people we are obliged to elect.’”

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...sgO6eYrg%3D%3D

Sturgeon almost bending over backwards to promise the egg chasing fans that they will get to Murrayfield in early February. Nothing to do with the embarrassment of the SRU threatening to play the game south of the border and having 50,000+ Scots trekking to somewhere like Manchester to watch the game of course.

We should hopefully be able to piggy back on the egg chasers and have full crowds for at least the St Mirren match onwards but no doubt will be stuck at 500 for the sevco and Edinburgh games or at best something like 25% stadium capacity

Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 LastLast