+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

The Australian government have really trolled Djokovic by allowing him to fly all the way down there and then kicking him out a few hours later

Sturgeon is making a complete arse of this.
    She'll have to pack it in by spring.

Boris is a total **** but by the end of the month he's going to be hailed as the man who beat covid.
    It's so far from the truth that I'll have to self combust but it's been clear from the start of this Omicron outbreak what was going to happen.

As it is, I have a lateral flow test booked for this afternoon, I expect to have to cancel it but who knows?

As for self isolating until day 2 PCR results are received, don't make me laugh.

My PCR test was attempted to be delivered yesterday, despite me still being in Budapest*, and what's more, they knew the dates I would be returning.
    So apparently I have to pick it up from the Romanian shop on George Street.

I'll have to do that after I've self isolated on the bus from Edinburgh airport to Aberdeen will I?

* even the thought of restrictions being imposed to prevent travel into virus island are beyond ridiculous.
    The other way round, fair enough.
    Travel restrictions have been imposed to pander to ignorant public prejudice, people like to believe that they are far better than dirty foreigners.

Great troll donsdaft.
    You are Jupiter and I claim my ten pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Great troll donsdaft.
    Possibly horseshoe theory in action here but regardless, It’s quite fascinating to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The Australian government have really trolled Djokovic by allowing him to fly all the way down there and then kicking him out a few hours later
    More top trolling by the Aussies as instead of kicking him out immediately they will now make him stay 5 days in a crummy immigration hotel before telling him on Monday that he is still getting kicked out anyway

Great troll donsdaft.

Nah min, just the practicalities of living around stupid pointless rules.

Not to mention having to watch that buffoon free himself with "one bound"

Ah, f'uck, I said I wasn't going to mention it and now I have.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nah min, just the practicalities of living around stupid pointless rules.

Not to mention having to watch that buffoon free himself with "one bound"

Ah, f'uck, I said I wasn't going to mention it and now I have.
    Johnson is only one wet fart away from a devastating mess.

At that point he'll disappear into the sunset like all previous PMs without any repercussions for him personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    More top trolling by the Aussies as instead of kicking him out immediately they will now make him stay 5 days in a crummy immigration hotel before telling him on Monday that he is still getting kicked out anyway
    Scomo will cave on this.

He will blame the states, throw one of his colleagues under the bus and - when The Serbian leader threatens to cease beetroot supply - popular opinion will swing as Andrew Bolt scaremongers of foreign risk to the great Australian burger.

Djokovic will go on to win his tenth open and be offered citizenship, the order of Australia and a permanent position in the Hillsong gospel choir.

Johnson is only one wet fart away from a devastating mess.

At that point he'll disappear into the sunset like all previous PMs without any repercussions for him personally.

Undoubtedly

While organising very lucrative speaking tours of the USA

So
    Surprise surprise

Sturgeon out manoeuvred by Boris again.

Bring back Alex Salmond

Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254 LastLast