+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 166 of 254 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Fair dos, here’s the whatabouttery. Is it better than cooking poor people in a tower block though eh? Or maybe deporting British nationals after spending 50years living in the country? Or taking back handers from Russian oligarchs? Or spaffing 12 (twelve) Billion on a track & trace system that doesn’t work? Or putting Beefy Botham in the HoL? Or an endless list of other f*cking abysmal, corrupt decisions being made as this ‘country’ slides into an absolute f*cking cesspit.

Still, wee Krankie won’t answer yourquestions exactly how you’d like them, as to why you couldnt drive over 5 miles for a few weeks a couple of months ago during a global pandemic. Have you tried holding your breath & stamping your feet?

Ha ha ha etc
    Come on Mason min. I'll ignore the whataboutery because a) it's utterly irrelevant and b) nobody could match the west coast of Scotland at it.

I will say that it isn't just my question she won't answer. Many in the north east have asked the same question including our elected representatives. No need for childish behaviour nor accusations of such when putting forward a question to our elected leader on why she's (although it's a collective cabinet issue) chosen certain actions.

P.s. on the taking backhanders from Russian oligarchs, was that a certain ex SNP First Minister you was referring to? (Forgive me, I couldn't resist the whataboutery )
    Last edited by sonofrgmsdad; 14-10-2020 at 12:48 PM.

You lost me at ‘elected representatives’

Quelle surprise.
    The news tonight is focused on travel and restrictions.
    It’s not surprising to be honest, but it seems there is resistance to impose the apparent common sense

Fair dos, here’s the whatabouttery. Is it better than cooking poor people in a tower block though eh? Or maybe deporting British nationals after spending 50years living in the country? Or taking back handers from Russian oligarchs? Or spaffing 12 (twelve) Billion on a track & trace system that doesn’t work? Or putting Beefy Botham in the HoL? Or an endless list of other f*cking abysmal, corrupt decisions being made as this ‘country’ slides into an absolute f*cking cesspit.

Still, wee Krankie won’t answer yourquestions exactly how you’d like them, as to why you couldnt drive over 5 miles for a few weeks a couple of months ago during a global pandemic. Have you tried holding your breath & stamping your feet?

Ha ha ha etc

Or could you imagine a situation where your council is made up of a tory / labour alliance?

I’ve probably taken a flight of fantasy too far there, must have been a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Or could you imagine a situation where your council is made up of a tory / labour alliance?

I’ve probably taken a flight of fantasy too far there, must have been a dream.
    That's the SNPs fault.

You lost me at ‘elected representatives’
    Don't be too down on yourself. Many people around the world have difficulty with the concept of democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Don't be too down on yourself. Many people around the world have difficulty with the concept of democracy.
    I understand that not a single person who voted in that election, voted for that outcome. Maybe focus on the local rats in the sack, before going for it at a national level. Baby steps.

I understand that not a single person who voted in that election, voted for that outcome. Maybe focus on the local rats in the sack, before going for it at a national level. Baby steps.
    Typical. Standard west coast response. 1st try the whataboutery. If that doesn't work move on to deflection. Try sticking to the point in hand about the questions being asked but not being answered.

P.s. for somebody who objected to some of the names being used for our Dear Leader, isn't it a bit rich to be using the term rats in a sack?
    Last edited by sonofrgmsdad; 15-10-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Typical. Standard west coast response. 1st try the whataboutery. If that doesn't work move on to deflection.
    Of course whataboutery is not an acceptable discussion point if it’s against the central belt / west coast I.e. travel ban which they are eventually considering imposing tooo fcuking late

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    A neighbour spent his holiday weekend at Blackpool.
    I spoke to him yesterday and he said everywhere they went it was packed with no effort whatsoever being put into being careful.

I was probably putting myself more at risk speaking to him for 5 minutes than I did all summer traveling.

If there’s an outbreak in Aberdeen next week, it probably comes from Blackpool.
    Quite remarkable, can I have the lottery numbers while you're at it

Page 166 of 254 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast