+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

From a personal point of view,I would be okay with this. The *****philes would win the league, the new club would be second, whether we are 3rd or 4th doesn’t bother me (I want to be first). On relegation, if the diet huns went down, loft watch aBudge implode.

The wee pikeys will be coming up, just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Bloody hell that boy Matt Hancock is a tw@t
    Standing there, in front of Hun flags, bragging on about how much better the English are than anyone else.

Of course, he’s only there because his boss is in hiding.

His name is Sir Boris
    The king of the world
    He likes hunting and shooting and fishing
    But when there is any work to be done
    You’ll find that, he’s generally missing.

( shamelessly stolen from The Herbs)
    You are right about all of that but to be fair wee crankie is arsing the whole thing up here just as much.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Bloody hell that boy Matt Hancock is a tw@t
    Standing there, in front of Hun flags, bragging on about how much better the English are than anyone else.

Of course, he’s only there because his boss is in hiding.

His name is Sir Boris
    The king of the world
    He likes hunting and shooting and fishing
    But when there is any work to be done
    You’ll find that, he’s generally missing.

( shamelessly stolen from The Herbs)
    Spot on min

Ah still fυckin love The Herbs ... and so, inspired by yer effort .... Move over Bayleaf

Ah'm Sally McMoist the Gardener
    Ah used tae manage the Huns
    Ah used tae plant the ball in the net,
    Noo it's jist Geraniums

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You are right about all of that but to be fair wee crankie is arsing the whole thing up here just as much.
    Not at all, not at all.

She’s been playing a blinder so far.
    Clear, honest and sincere.

That “instruction” from Hancock just made me want to smash his face in.

During this pandemic I refuse to believe a word out of any politician. When the virus first broke out and they knew this was serious then why did they not agree for the sake of humanity to put the whole world on lockdown for say 1 month to try and kill this virus off? They all have different agendas....each neighbouring country doing different things which will ultimately end in further turmoil and wasted time. Shame on them. They all really should have been stepping aside and letting the World Health Organisation take over (or what is the point of them if they are not be properly adhered to).

Why would you want the WHO to take over? They are China's stooge.

None of the politicians have a clue what they are doing, lots of governments have made the drastic decision to shut down their countries without any evidence that it is necessary.

The WHO are I imagine more professional in their approach to epidemic containment than the government’s of this world. They might not well be but who can honestly say that their government has been tip top? Finance and greed made sure this virus got a grip of the world. We let governments have too much power in this world....this is just the tip of what will be following. Famines will be next as greed for food has been taken up a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Why would you want the WHO to take over? They are China's stooge.
    Tell us about the moon landings and the Kennedy shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Tell us about the moon landings and the Kennedy shooting?
    Bollox but love a conspiracy theory :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlCYFh8U2xM

I see that Cormack et al have put another £2M cash into the club plus players, staff and senior employees have deferred wages (between 10% and 30%) to save £1.1M of cash flow so when combined with season ticket sales and dna (albeit likely at reduced levels) that should see us through until football starts again.

Cormack says he is going to reward fans with "one off and unique ways when football resumes". Given I have now renewed both, I look forward to being named substitute for our next trip to Iprix, Derek - I can play defensive midfield!!

Page 25 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast