+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

I would think so
    Without Paula they can’t prescribe.
    Her boyfriend is a pharmacist with Michie’s too
    So that’s them 2 down.

.....and as a good Dons fan, may be lurking on here.
    Get well soon, the pair of you.

I see that the Belgian Pro League Board have taken the decision to end their season now and declare Bruges as Champions and to freeze league placings. Bruges were effectively 7 points clear with still 11 games to play ( they have a play off system even more weird than ours). They have set up a working party to look at how this impacts on relegations and promotions down through their leagues and allocation of prize monies as well as European places.

I wonder if this is the thin end of the wedge of leagues choosing not to finish off remaining games?

Don't understand how they can hand out the title without the relegation part of it sorted. Is relegation just an afterthought like?

I reckon UEFA have a say in this as they want their showpiece teams for next season sewn up because the chump league is all that matters to them. They were talking about playing the final of this seasons behind closed doors. Eh hud on its only halfway through the last 16 just now with 3 teams from Italy, 3 from Spain, 2 from France and 2 guffballs left. Possibly the four worst countries in Europe for the bat flu. How the f@ck they getting played first?

UEFA are c@nts and they the CL is all that matters to them

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Don't understand how they can hand out the title without the relegation part of it sorted. Is relegation just an afterthought like?

I reckon UEFA have a say in this as they want their showpiece teams for next season sewn up because the chump league is all that matters to them. They were talking about playing the final of this seasons behind closed doors. Eh hud on its only halfway through the last 16 just now with 3 teams from Italy, 3 from Spain, 2 from France and 2 guffballs left. Possibly the four worst countries in Europe for the bat flu. How the f@ck they getting played first?

UEFA are c@nts and they the CL is all that matters to them
    It does seem like a pretty weird way of doing things especially when they were only one game away from completing the games before the split, which would have decided relegation from the top league.

Completely agree with you on UEFA - fuuck them and all the complicit "big" clubs from the "big" leagues

The champions league is whats fuelling all this talk of next season despite this season not even being finished

Powerful tool that money stuff. Even though Boris and Trump are away to print a heap just like that to get out of a bind.

Off on a tangent. Im currently reading a biography of Don Revie and have just read a few older biographies and autobiographies. (John Charles, Ally MacLeod to name a couple). Its refreshing to read about a by gone era when players moved to better themselves and win stuff and fitba wasn't about money

Bloody hell that boy Matt Hancock is a tw@t
    Standing there, in front of Hun flags, bragging on about how much better the English are than anyone else.

Of course, he’s only there because his boss is in hiding.

His name is Sir Boris
    The king of the world
    He likes hunting and shooting and fishing
    But when there is any work to be done
    You’ll find that, he’s generally missing.

( shamelessly stolen from The Herbs)
    Last edited by donsdaft; 03-04-2020 at 04:19 PM.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...pfl-negotiate/

If this is true, prepare for Sevco and Hearts meltdown.

I can see Hearts being a bit miffed but Sevco can have few ( if any) complaints.

3 games only left to play in the Scottish Cup
    They can go ahead sometime before Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I can see Hearts being a bit miffed but Sevco can have few ( if any) complaints.
    That's never stopped them before

Page 24 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast