+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All English footie suspended, bollucks......

All English footie suspended, bollucks......

thanks mainly to those bleedin chinese eating wild animals like bats and endangered species like the Pandolin, when will they learn to give up their disgusting habits, believing that Rhino horn is the cure for all ills when it's no better than your toenails, crushed Tiger bones to a glue which they think will be a great medicine. I could go on but words fail me. Some footie clubs could struggle in the meantine, supposed to start again 3rd April, who knows.

Hello Claw....I fear that we ain’t seen nothing yet. If there is one good thing that we just MIGHT get out of this whole thing is that the different western countries will wake up to the fact that we are far too reliant on Chinese products and particularly médecine
    Time to re-think about always going for the cheapest option and start producing again Europe.

Same as Paki's and Sheffield Utd pigs who eat Sheep intestines.
    I would cull them all !

Good job too, now Spurs can go on an unbeaten run!!

To be fair chaps, you'd have gotten 0 points this week anyway

Karren Brady says declare this season null and void.
    Gets my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Karren Brady says declare this season null and void.
    Gets my vote
    s
    There is a lot of sense in that. There will be one change though, Goal Difference will be replaced by alphabetical order where teams are level on points.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    s
    There is a lot of sense in that. There will be one change though, Goal Difference will be replaced by alphabetical order where teams are level on points.
    But if it is null and void the season will be re started afresh for next season with the same clubs.
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 14-03-2020 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Karren Brady says declare this season null and void. Gets my vote
    Yes I always liked her (err, who is she by the way lol), thats a great idea to nullify the season and start it again from scratch in August. This has got nowt to do with the fact that my team are struggling in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes I always liked her (err, who is she by the way lol), thats a great idea to nullify the season and start it again from scratch in August. This has got nowt to do with the fact that my team are struggling in the league.

At least it will avoid my lot getting stuffed again by the Tykes!

Stay safe everyone
    FL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast