+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Screen display

O/T:- Screen display

For some reason the page & text has narrowed on MAD. Can't remember how to alter it back to normal. So looking for info on how to do it
    Last edited by SwalePie; 14-03-2020 at 03:32 AM.

Right click on screen, not this web page and look at display settings first.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    For some reason the page & text has narrowed on MAD. Can't remember how to alter it back to normal. So looking for info on how to do it
    Same thing happened to me on Chrome a while back, where the site bit only occupied the middle 20% of the screen and was almost unreadable. I tried everything to fix it with no success, so now I only view it on Firefox where I have no problem.

If anyone can suggest a fix I'd be interested to give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Same thing happened to me on Chrome a while back, where the site bit only occupied the middle 20% of the screen and was almost unreadable. I tried everything to fix it with no success, so now I only view it on Firefox where I have no problem.

If anyone can suggest a fix I'd be interested to give it a go.
    If it's working on one browser but not another it canna be your display settings. Uninstalling your faulty browser and re-installing it is worth a try. If you sign in to chrome it will save all your bookmarks etc so less faff involved.

You could check your 'zoom' settings on Chrome Eli? Click on the 3 dots in the right hand corner, 'zoom' is about half way down the list, make sure it reads 100% or more.
    Last edited by countygump; 13-03-2020 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    You could check your 'zoom' settings on Chrome Eli? Click on the 3 dots in the right hand corner, 'zoom' is about half way down the list. make sure it reads 100% or more.
    Ur a fecking star gump - sorted

You could check your 'zoom' settings on Chrome Eli? Click on the 3 dots in the right hand corner, 'zoom' is about half way down the list, make sure it reads 100% or more.
    Thank you very much Mr Gump, problem solved! Strangely the 3 dots on Chrome appear as 3 lines on Firefox, and say different things when you hover over them. It says 'Customise and control Google Chrome' on one, and 'Open Menu' on the other, and the dropdown menu is different, but both have the 'Zoom' option which was causing the problem. Thank you for your help.

Zoooom, just one look and then my heart went boooom.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Zoooom, just one look and then my heart went boooom.
    That takes me back. Had my first snog/dance to that back in the day. Farnborough school disco. It didnt go anywhere. If I remember rightly, she decribed me as an over enthuastic octopus with a garlic problem.

Yeppers, my zoom settings are regularly set at +170%, especially if I am watching BET365 live streaming, where I can get their pathetically small pic to fill 50% of my screen....but after logging out, the computer seems to save the settings, and text is ridiculously big....just keep going into "top right", "3 bars or dots"....."reset"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast