+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: Four little words

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Hmmm, given those words I have to wonder if kentram and Rattea are one and the same person, neither being themselves, or is it the opposite
    No idea about that GP, but the one little word associated with that description of Rats is ‘delusional’.

Love it - that’s funny being a youngster to the board I guess you wouldn’t have a clue.

Rattea and I have a long history we have agreed and disagreed on loads in the past - however never been compared as being the same person there are a few on here whom have met us both and will be pissing their selves at that comment lol 😆

Perhaps, but then since the poster known as Rattea does not appear to be sure if he is indeed Rattea, then neither of you could be who you say you are? Or for that matter you could have swapped identities. Its all so confusing for this bear of little brain.

FACE OFF

Lol...not as much as they’ll be ‘pissing themselves’ at the idea of GP or me being called ‘youngsters’! Made my day.

I have been coughing this morning, got a slight headache and a runny nose.

Maybe, just maybe

I could be Rattea

It's not my nose that's running as I'm self isolating at the moment.... For no apparent reason 😳

So i can't be Kent as I'm not even me but Kents avatar I took 11 years ago.... So how could I take that if it were me and the person taking it was holding the phone???

The only thing that's changed is I can now call faildale the **** he is.... Simple 😳😁😱

Thats what selfie sticks are for

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...not as much as they’ll be ‘pissing themselves’ at the idea of GP or me being called ‘youngsters’! Made my day.
    What’s funnier is I said youngster to the board not that your a youngster!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Thats what selfie sticks are for
    Clever that when you can see my back and oh wait both my hands - but then again perhaps we used/I as we are one used a drone all those years ago inside a stadium!,,

Quote Originally Posted by KentRam View Post
    What’s funnier is I said youngster to the board not that your a youngster!!!!!!
    Any port in a storm these days, Kent...but if this is what the ‘old days’ were like I’m not sure I missed much.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)