+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: QPR 4 Barnsley 1

QPR 4 Barnsley 1

In order to avoid Coronavirus spread this game has been played secretly behind closed doors this afternoon along with other Championship games.

Barnsley were 4-0 behind after 35 mins and QPR took their foot off the gas. Ritzmaier scored a late consolation for the Reds. Struber said "We showed we were the better team with good energy with and without the ball but individual errors provided a negative. It was not a Struber style performance in the first part of the game."

This result takes the Reds 8 points from safety and means that SB goes to the top of the Predictions League Table. Class is permanent, form is temporary.

Comon You Shaymen !
    Last edited by SBRed48; 14-03-2020 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    In order to avoid Coronavirus spread this game has been played secretly behind closed doors this afternoon along with other Championship games.

Barnsley were 4-0 behind after 35 mins and QPR took their foot off the gas. Ritzmaier scored a late consolation for the Reds. Struber said "We showed we were the better team with good energy with and without the ball but individual errors provided a negative. It was not a Struber style performance in the first part of the game."

This result takes the Reds 8 points from safety and means that SB goes to the top of the Predictions League Table. Class is permanent, form is temporary.

Comon You Shaymen !
    I'm meeting with the EFL this week on the matter of our Predictions League SB .

Clearly this is an unprecedented situation with no easy solution .

Of course we are all well aware of those wishing to cash in on the situation for their own personal gain .

I will of course take the more pragmatic route and find a solution that stops ESR retaining his title .

Saying that I will have to follow the consensus from the EFL .

Which in reality equates to " please let the virus go away before June because we haven't a fecking clue how to proceed if it doesn't " .

results to be decided by the pools panel.

Id have suggested a 4-1 drubbing as well SB, but I think we might have started pluckily and equalised at 1-1 before Ht.
    And then of course, the second half would have been another shocking phoned in performance, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Id have suggested a 4-1 drubbing as well SB, but I think we might have started pluckily and equalised at 1-1 before Ht.
    And then of course, the second half would have been another shocking phoned in performance, etc.
    Why dunt thy enter ours Acido?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Why dunt thy enter ours Acido?
    Cos Im no good at them Pass lol.
    Although yes, if Im honest I did represent us by winning the England Mad preds league last season, and I was joint winner of the Leeds Mad World cup league the previous season.