+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could I ask......

Could I ask......

Al the many contributors to this board to stand at least two posts apart. Thanks.

I see you have deciphered my French. Can you tell me when Carlisle will get into the top half of div2.? Which will be quicker, the sun rising as a multi striped ball of green and grey, or Carlisle developing even a fraction of ability.

If this was betted on 365 the money would be on the sun.

Agnetha of Stockholm.

In fact, im sure we will see Labour winning an election far quicker. VIVA LA REVOLUCION.

If I get owt I’ll be driving down to Frank’s to give it him. I’ve heard it takes purple cu­nts with high blood pressure out quite quickly. Hopefully it will be slow and painful too.

Tu as le qi d"une huitre, pompe a chiasse.

I knew you’d react eventually, Francis. Sweaty cu­nt.

Im going to stick a pigs leg up your a ss till your teeth rattle, and then shove a donkeys head into your latest slags count till she thinks its you.

Or it a he. Or an it. Ancient Mancunians took a monkey for a wife, and Rochdale was born.

Calm yourself, Francis, we don’t want that blood pressure going through the roof now do we?

Go for a walk or summat to clear your head. Preferably in a place where there’s hundreds of others.

You should be sacked as a moderator. If theres one person who has emptied this board and others of users, its you, through your constant abuse of everyone. Not only that, when your attention is drawn to it it makes no difference.

You have a serious personality disorder.

There is no treatment, only the passage of time with the dawning of some sort of maturation. Griff, you know of this bloke, inform the people who run this place and get him banned.

Hmm, this coming from a bloke who wished cancer on a female poster and said he hoped my ex had a miscarriage when pregnant with our third child.

Get fu­ked you purple cu­nt

And she deserved it. As for your ex, if she had she would have had even less reason to tolerate the dunghill called Kel. I hope I will be at your funeral, where I will fire dried constipated cow **** e at your black coffin with a catapult. And I wont be the only one. Your ex will be doing it.

Your body will have a radiation sticker on it, as well as the coffin. Your body will heave with bacteria, worms and maggots. You will be buried only seconds after your death as you will be a health hazard.

The hospital wing where you die will be bombed by the RAF, to kill a whole host of nasties.

The difference between you and me is that I abuse for a reason, I am standing up for myself. You are just a twerp who needs putting in your place, you abuse just for the sake.

You wont say a thing stood next to me or anyone.

I am going to dig up your fathers bones and make soup. Him being alive wont stop me. I am going to fill your a nus with a grunting, farting, elderly Russian soldier with a c ock ten inches long, and enough cheese to feed Rotterdam for a month. Your piles will hang bloodied like grapes.

Apart from that, I wish you well.

Your ex partners new boyfriend. By the way, do you ever worry about what she says about you to new partners, of which there will be many.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)