+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ann Budge: Hearts will take legal action is standings are final

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    defo mate, it will all blow over
    They were the exact words of Donald Trump the next day New York declared a state of emergency.An English health expert was in New York and returned with covid 19 she is 60 but thankfully recovered.

I dont see this lasting long, i reckon by May/June we'll be back to normal
    The models they are using say the virus will be at its height in June.Edit to add sorry,in this country.

Hearts are ****ed - admin a strong possibility

Seemingly they've asked their players and staff to take a 50% wage cut, anyone refusing is terminated

Seemingly they've asked their players and staff to take a 50% wage cut, anyone refusing is terminated
    Some players might take the opportunity to bale out like they did with the team that used to be called rangers, instead of being in the championship next year.

Fck how many home games have they
    missed 2? Always on the cards regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Fck how many home games have they
    missed 2? Always on the cards regardless.
    Problem is, they make a shed load of cash form the new stand. Hospitality events, weddings, tours, catering etc. Non-footballing urnover was 40% up because of it. Their incomings were over a £1M last year so all this will have been taken into accounts for this years budgets & now they have nothing. They will take a bigger hit than most.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Problem is, they make a shed load of cash form the new stand. Hospitality events, weddings, tours, catering etc. Non-footballing urnover was 40% up because of it. Their incomings were over a £1M last year so all this will have been taken into accounts for this years budgets & now they have nothing. They will take a bigger hit than most.
    What i do not understand is they apparently have thousands of fans who pay a monthly direct debit to the Hearts foundation.I admit i don't know if that money is ring fenced but they are one of the only club's in Scotland who actually have any money coming into the club.
    My point being if they are phucked how are the other club's getting on?.

From our own perspective, I have no doubt that the Ogrens are currently dipping into their pockets to help us out. We’re at the point now where you would expect Season Tickets for next season to be going on sale and the major funding channel that that provides. Until we know for sure what division we are playing in next season, we will not be able to put these on sale. United will not be the only Club currently in that position.

Would that not be taking things a bit too far?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)