+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theory

Conspiracy theory

Evening All
    Just been sent this via WhatsApp.
    Stock exchanges across the world have plummeted because of covid 19 .
    USA -26%
    Uk -26%
    BRAZIL-27%
    And so on I think most have been hit hard
    China the origin of covid19 +0.3%
    They are reporting no new cases .
    I’ve not checked these figures so it could be bs but if it’s the case of China thriving whilst the rest of the world has to lock the counties down there could be something in it .
    Could be argued there zero tolerance worked better than our self governing.
    Not sure what I think of this , maybe time will tell
    Keep safe everyone
    Last edited by Jimb072; 16-03-2020 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Prodictive text

China produced virtually everything we use.

Do you really think they want to wipe out our spending power and kill us all off??

The most important thing to come out of this is for China to be held responsible for this and to be treated as such.

They should be made to pick up the tab for this with billions to be paid to every other country in reparations.

I also think there should be a ban on any Chinese national being able to travel outside the country until they’ve completed a two week quarantine period in their own country and a further period in the city in which they fly into.

This disgusting race of people need to be treated like vermin until they up their game!

Good to see this small UK Firm win a big contract to supply the NHS. Shares in the company have shot up 30% , i bet there ware some insider trading on this stock.
    https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/co...095533298.html

With life expectancy growing and more people collecting pensions, how about if world leaders developed a virus that killed off the infirm and elderly but had no effect on the fit and able bodied.
    Now that is a conspiracy theory.
    Far fetched? Well a similar thing happened in Germany a long time ago.
    We may feel comfortable off but unless we are a member of the elite, then we are only here to work and produce more wealth for them.
    Once we are no longer capable we become surplus to requirements.

Now if a ruthless communist country wanted World domination without having to wage a war, which would likely be a mutually destructive one, what better way to go about it than wrecking the economies of the Western World. It is, of course, pure coincidence that China’s one and only top security biological research (i.e. weapons) facility is in Wuhan, where the outbreak began. Just introduce the virus to some of the more unusual animals that the Chinese eat, so that when it transfers to humans it does not look like a man made virus. Even if our scientists discovered that the virus was man made, would they make that knowledge public? It would provoke outrage and probably lead to war.

That is, of course, just a conspiracy theory.........!

That is exactly what I think Ketts. We have had SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu and life went on. Why the panic over this? Something not right.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    That is exactly what I think Ketts. We have had SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu and life went on. Why the panic over this? Something not right.
    How many confirmed cases in Russia? Mmmm, not many I believe. Do the Chinese and the Russians already have a vaccine? Loving all the conspiracy theories.
    Last edited by Baggiemadguern; 17-03-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Looking forward to the film.

I have zero tolerance for conspiracy theories. Doesn't matter what happens voila up pops a conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I have zero tolerance for conspiracy theories. Doesn't matter what happens voila up pops a conspiracy theory.
    One day, though, one of these theories will be correct! I’m not saying that this virus did actually come from a Chinese laboratory, either deliberately or accidentally, but occasionally bugs do escape from research facilities. Remember the last case of smallpox in the UK was in Birmingham (in the early 60’s, I think) and must have come from the University/Hospital laboratory, which was the only establishment in the area to have samples. They never discovered how the leak happened but it did, one person died from smallpox.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)