+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 366 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No problem, Cummings is the man leading the country. All Boris has to do is rehearse his lines, shake his fist a lot and look vaguely competent.

He's not even managing that, but maybe it's a problem with his eyesight. He should probably go for a drive with his partner and kid to test it.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They just can't leave that bloody statue base alone!!!

Name:  Capture.PNG1.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  15.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Seems the daily fatality figures have now been suspended:

Professor Karol Sikora
    @ProfKarolSikora
    The Government has announced that the daily fatality figure will be suspended until the issue with PHE is resolved.

I think that's a wise move. What a shambles.

Anyway, another busy week done. Looking forward to a quiet evening with my wife. Have a good evening everyone!
    6:35 PM · Jul 17, 2020·Twitter Web App
    Can't fault ya mate

Again really interesting. Epidemiologists talk masks, epidemic strategies, and possible protections for future epidemics.

Freddie Sayers has been hands down the best journalist throughout this. He's listened to experts, given them plenty of time to get their points over and questioned them thoughtfully. Why he's on Unherd, a minority news channel is a mystery to me. The BBC is funded well enough with enough channels and airtime to do this kind of thing.
    The BBC, Sky and the cretinous Peston on ITV should all hang their heads in shame at their collectively risible efforts throughout. The commissioners and editors should be hauled over hot coals for failing at a time of national crisis to make anything as remotely impartial and informative as Sayers has consistently managed over the last few months.

It's a lie.

Masks do work.

Name:  Capture4.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  13.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It's a lie.

Masks do work.

Name:  Capture4.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  13.2 KB
    I'm starting to think that you like taking the p1ss.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Freddie Sayers has been hands down the best journalist throughout this. He's listened to experts, given them plenty of time to get their points over and questioned them thoughtfully. Why he's on Unherd, a minority news channel is a mystery to me. The BBC is funded well enough with enough channels and airtime to do this kind of thing.
    The BBC, Sky and the cretinous Peston on ITV should all hang their heads in shame at their collectively risible efforts throughout. The commissioners and editors should be hauled over hot coals for failing at a time of national crisis to make anything as remotely impartial and informative as Sayers has consistently managed over the last few months.

Another excellent interview from the young man.

[QUOTE=countygump;39535382]Another excellent interview from the young man.

I've watched quite a few over the last couple of months, in fact I usually read a couple of Unherd articles each week. I like them because they aren't overly partisan and aren't doing the Piers Morgan sensationalist thing, not just on Covid but in general. It's how journalism as opposed to activism is supposed to work. It seems to be out of fashion but it's lead to most people zoning out and the loud partisan few that stick it out shouting across the battlements at each other.
    Pretty much like every political thread on here.

“I don’t believe it”

Page 63 of 366 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast