+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 365 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... what Snobhead 1 really means is you can't say what you like if you upset me, especially, and my clique of acolytes ...
    Is a "clique of acolytes" people who agree with something someone has said? Is anyone who agrees with your point of view one of your "clique of acolytes"? Think, before you group posters who have no connection with each other apart from having similar thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... what Snobhead 1 really means is you can't say what you like if you upset me, especially, and my clique of acolytes ...
    Yet again, Dobbin completely ignores what's being said and instead attacks who said it. So do you agree with Lullapie's view?

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    As I said Negative (and personally abusive). I am intrigued by your information on Trump as from all accounts the US isn't suffering as much as many other countries where Trump doesn't have influence.

Would you like to support your comment that 'Trump is about to condemn a lot of people to death' please? I see no evidence that that is the case. The US's contraction and death rates are relatively low compared to other countries and the reports out of the US this morning is that the steps the government has taken is restricting the virus.
    I own up to the personal abuse. I find your views repulsive and therefore can't help myself. There's a lot more where that came from.

Do you not get news in your tin-roofed shack down there ? You won't have seen that Trump is going against all medical advice to re-open Merica by Easter and expose millions of his citizens to infection. All in the name of profits for him and his billionaire buddies. I'm sure you think the sacrifice will be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    I own up to the personal abuse. I find your views repulsive and therefore can't help myself. There's a lot more where that came from.

Do you not get news in your tin-roofed shack down there ? You won't have seen that Trump is going against all medical advice to re-open Merica by Easter and expose millions of his citizens to infection. All in the name of profits for him and his billionaire buddies. I'm sure you think the sacrifice will be worth it.
    Tin roof shack if only you knew?

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    As I said Negative (and personally abusive). I am intrigued by your information on Trump as from all accounts the US isn't suffering as much as many other countries where Trump doesn't have influence.

Would you like to support your comment that 'Trump is about to condemn a lot of people to death' please? I see no evidence that that is the case. The US's contraction and death rates are relatively low compared to other countries and the reports out of the US this morning is that the steps the government has taken is restricting the virus.
    That view rather flies in the face of the WHO statement statements yesterday. From Reuters:

'Over the past 24 hours, 85 percent of new cases worldwide were from Europe and the United States, WHO spokeswoman Margaret Harris told reporters. Of those, 40 percent were from the United States

Asked whether the United States could become the new epicenter, she said: "We are now seeing a very large acceleration in cases in the U.S. So it does have that potential. We cannot say that is the case yet but it does have that potential."

Are you still "impressed with the leadership" Banjo? If you have been watching Question Time, you would have seen the Tory apologist (I'd never heard of Robert Jenrick either) being ripped to pieces. He claims that there is plenty of PPE available for the NHS, it's just a logistical problem getting it out there. How the f@ck is it a logistical problem? The warning came a month ago, so just get it loaded on a lorry and delivered to the hospitals. How hard is that? It's becoming increasingly apparent that the leadership has been pathetic. I accept that this is a huge, difficult and unique situation, but the government has been desperately slow to react. Their inertia has put those on the front line at an increased risk, and that will result in many lives being lost. I know complete f@ckwits like TheBlackHorse will say "we went into WW2 with pop guns, so it's nothing new". I hope the more rational among us will see the bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Are you still "impressed with the leadership" Banjo? If you have been watching Question Time, you would have seen the Tory apologist (I'd never heard of Robert Jenrick either) being ripped to pieces. He claims that there is plenty of PPE available for the NHS, it's just a logistical problem getting it out there. How the f@ck is it a logistical problem? The warning came a month ago, so just get it loaded on a lorry and delivered to the hospitals. How hard is that? It's becoming increasingly apparent that the leadership has been pathetic. I accept that this is a huge, difficult and unique situation, but the government has been desperately slow to react. Their inertia has put those on the front line at an increased risk, and that will result in many lives being lost. I know complete f@ckwits like TheBlackHorse will say "we went into WW2 with pop guns, so it's nothing new". I hope the more rational among us will see the bigger picture.
    I wonder how many people the NHS are now having to treat so you could have your day at the races.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I wonder how many people the NHS are now having to treat so you could have your day at the races.
    However many people it is, it was the government that decided it could go ahead, not me.

To put it another way, I wonder how many people the NHS are now having to treat so you could watch Notts play Eastleigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    However many people it is, it was the government that decided it could go ahead, not me.

To put it another way, I wonder how many people the NHS are now having to treat so you could watch Notts play Eastleigh.
    So it's the goverments fault. I seem to remember you saying you hoped it went ahead because it helped the local economy , no selfishness on your part then.
    Easteigh, guilty..... but when you have a young lad who is Notts daft............. Btw, didn't you go as well.

ps. Numbers.

Page 18 of 365 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast