+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 124 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    The trouble is that you are going to find liars and cheats in every level of life.
    Completely agree, the issue is once they are found out to be liars and cheats they should be voted out of office/prosecuted not gain more support.

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    The trouble is that you are going to find liars and cheats in every level of life.
    Agree, and the higher up the ladder you go the more liars and cheats you tend to find.

This government are on the very top rung.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agree, and the higher up the ladder you go the more liars and cheats you tend to find.

Sorry, What I also intended to convey is that we (the electorate) could most probably replace the current reprobates with an equally dishonest set of opponents.

Being the eternal pessimist, I used to ask "what's it all about?" (Alfie)
    These days I've changed the question to.....Why was I born a Notts County supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    In fairness Mapps it probably wasn't you as in a previous post I stated I wasn't too sure who the third guy was. It was somebody who jumped in (thinking they were on easy money) after Elite and Fatboy had made their bets and it could have been magpiemania. If it was then possibly he will advise. By the way please learn to use the word 'herd' in the subjective context, not 'heard' as in the context of having been told something.
    It wasn't.

And on the bottom rung are the weirdos, freaks and wokey left of our society.

Was that massive defeat a dream serious ? You really are making a fool of yourself again boy...

It was indeed disastrous for Labour, they are clearly in big trouble. I don't care who people vote for, whether it's Lib Dems, Greens, Monster Raving Loony Party etc. The important thing is that it's a vote taken away from the bunch of liars and cheats currently in charge.
    Only to give it to another bunch of liars and cheats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Only to give it to another bunch of liars and cheats!!!
    That point seems to get missed Banjo. It seems to come with being in Gov, which is sad.

This looks grim, published 9 days ago..........

£6 Million to be spent on "a temporary body storage service" in the "event of an excess deaths situation"

"The Authority seeks to procure a framework agreement for temporary body storage in the event of an excess deaths situation for the 32 London boroughs and the City of London, led by Westminster City Council."

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W23/752550337

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    Was that massive defeat a dream serious ? You really are making a fool of yourself again boy...
    It certainly was youth. But I'm not twitching yet until we see what happens in Batley & Spen.

Page 124 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast