+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Follow the Germans - how? When and why were you 'in love with' Boris? How do you know he is VERY CLOSE FRIENDS with the Gates? Supposing he is, why is that such a bad thing? Why won't 'his kid' (he has six of them from most accounts) have the vaccine? Do you think any vaccine is risky? Which vaccines have proved their worth and how do you decide?
    Yes you are quite correct Sidders, Which vaccines have proved their worth and how do you decide? i could not have put it better my self, until i know i will stay away.

Yes nothing as ever gone wrong with drugs has it Sidders, do you remember this, Thalidomide is a drug that was developed in the 1950s by the West German pharmaceutical company Chemie Grünenthal GmbH. It was originally intended as a sedative or tranquiliser, but was soon used for treating a wide range of other conditions, including colds, flu, nausea and morning sickness in pregnant women, that turned out ok did it not Sidders.

Boris Johnson is set to discuss the international response to coronavirus and efforts to find a vaccine with billionaires Bill and Melinda Gates, Tuesday 19 May 2020, i believe they have discussed it by now? but this could be baloney, you tell me how are we to believe anything my friend, ITV news

Since when did Bill and Melinda Gates, become Doctors Sidders?
    Last edited by macstop; 06-08-2020 at 11:45 AM.