+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 103 of 365 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I quite rate the talents of Dominic Cummings and I thought Boris was wrong to let him go, but it's ironic that many of the people who were telling us not to trust Cummings' version of events a year ago are now saying we should trust his interpretation entirely. I suppose it keeps Westminster Village entertained either way.
    Hmmm, it’s a bit like those cabinet ministers who were wheeled out a year ago to defend Dominic Cummings and his ludicrous eye testing story but are now desperately trying to discredit him with mention of the SAME INCIDENT.

I know you don’t mind politicians lying to you, and the those that are best at lying winning elections and referendums, but surely even you must have reservations about a bloke who talks about not minding ‘piles of bodies’ and also ‘forgetting’ to declare who lent him the money to do up his flat, or even that anyone lent him the money at all?
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 27-04-2021 at 12:41 PM.

I can see serious, Joe and the Mexican sitting in a Thai bar smelling of brut and lathered in fake tan arguing about which one of them has made the most money and foaming at the mouths at the rise of political correctness. I might be off the mark with Joe though, I think he struggles a bit financially, nothing to do with the Tories, it's those immigrants he blames....

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    I can see serious, Joe and the Mexican sitting in a Thai bar smelling of brut and lathered in fake tan arguing about which one of them has made the most money and foaming at the mouths at the rise of political correctness. I might be off the mark with Joe though, I think he struggles a bit financially, nothing to do with the Tories, it's those immigrants he blames....
    Excellent .... really made me chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    'serviced more ladies'. You really are a good ole fashioned boy, aren't you? An MCP of the lowest order. I know women who would tear you apart in a straight argument about ***ism.
    I bet you do pal.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Cars get serviced, not women. Well said Sid.
    Careful lass, don't get in too deep.

I respect you because of your dad when you lived in BJ .... but you'd only be a young 'un then!

On the subject in hand, I'll apologise if you got offended by my post but if you care to Google the verb 'Servicing' pertaining to humans you will find it quite an acceptable word especially with the LGBT brigade. If we go a little further and accept that basically humans are of the animal gender, the mating of of mares with stallions and bitches with dogs is correctly called 'Servicing' especially by farmers and vets. So come on, lighten up a little on this subject, there's an awful lot more horrendous language used everyday by both men and women and always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I'm still getting over serious saying he's serviced more ladies than other people 😂😂😂 What a twonk and a lovely way to put it. Nowt like someone blindly guessing something either, still that post just shows what he is, not someone you'd really want to spend much time with. He'd be too busy telling you he's considerably richer than you!
    Did I mention myself? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    He's probably been inspired by the thread title, Impressed with the leadership. We know Boris has "serviced" many ladies, I think it was seven kids he owned up to at the last count.

I wonder if it works both ways with seriouspie? I wonder if he would be equally impressed if his partner had "serviced" many gentlemen while he was away selling his pebble-crushing machines?
    I'll never know and I can't ask her now as she died 6 years ago. By the way she was my wife, not partner. Anyway, nice to receive your jibes again, I've missed 'em over the past few weeks. By the way, no dash between 'pebble' and 'crushing', definitely not an ex grammar school boy I would suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    I'll never know and I can't ask her now as she died 6 years ago. By the way she was my wife, not partner. Anyway, nice to receive your jibes again, I've missed 'em over the past few weeks. By the way, no dash* between 'pebble' and 'crushing', definitely not an ex grammar school boy I would suggest.
    *Hyphen

At least at private schools.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Excellent .... really made me chuckle
    It was a documentary not a comedy 😁

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    *Hyphen

At least at private schools.
    Yes you are correct .... but on a personal view I have always called them dashes although technically incorrect.

Page 103 of 365 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast