+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Roll Call?

Another weekend without sport, but that is secondary to what is going on. The death rate in Wolverhampton has risen sharply over the weekend so far. There are still idiots flouting the rules about gatherings. With the sun out and temperatures on the rise, some just will not be able to resist a trip out in the car to some beauty spot. So far so good, not been further than the garden for over two weeks now. Stay safe.

Still here...Nice to see a few old names popping up on this thread. Stopped working two weeks ago and bored ****less stuck at home. Take care guys.

Just entering week five of the lockdown. Touch wood all still ok here. Interestingly I have maintained my weight, rather than put any on. I have also saved money by not having to purchase diesel for the car. We use heating oil, rather than gas, and I have managed to take advantage of the very low price and stock up with two deliveries over the last two months. I just hope we survive to make use of it. The garden is looking a little better after two years of neglect. Just a bugger that my lawn mower has broke and I am having to use a strimmer to cut the lawn. Watching far too much television, catching up on series that have been missed over the years. Stay safe everyone.

We've had some crazy weather over here in the midwest. Middle of last week, I was outside in shorts and a t shirt reading in my lawn chair for hours. By the weekend, we had two inches of snow to wake up to, which melted within the day. I am glad I had not transplanted my seedlings to the garden yet. But I plan to get that all situated this week as we - hopefully - have seen the end of cold weather here.

Between the garden at my home and the garden at the school I work at, I've been very busy.

I don't know what it's like in the UK, but the local breweries have remained open by "curb side" service. Filled up four growlers this weekend, so that should last me til *checks fridge* yesterday. But I still have lots of bottles and cans from my last grocery trip a few weeks ago.

Still rolling along here. Same old routine. Trying to keep my dogs and the bird happy. Things are on the brink of opening up here [in Texas] pretty quickly I think. There seems to be more stuff going on everyday. My big fear [a very selfish one] is that the local swimming pools will not open up for the summer. Swimming really is my only form of serious exercise now as my bone pain, arthritis etc etc and related old age $hit precludes any kind of impact activity.

Still, looking round me I aint complaining.

Stay well and safe guys, don't forget, "out of darkness".

Woody, my Osteopath swears by Fish Oil daily. Also a Turmeric tablet each day. I take a table spoon full of orange flavour Cod Liver Oil. Certainly helps oil those joints. Worth a try.

[QUOTE=abbobrom;39482492]Woody, my Osteopath swears by Fish Oil daily. Also a Turmeric tablet each day. I take a table spoon full of orange flavour Cod Liver Oil. Certainly helps oil those joints. Worth a try.[/QUOTE

Cheers for the advice. Turmeric doesn't work for me but I will certainly give the fish oil go.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)