+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Quarantine

O/T:- Quarantine

... at last, the first stages of limiting the supplies of essentials. This should be a slap for the low life greedy scum. Under pressure, populations reduce their behaviour to survival mode. So this could be a good opportunity/learning curve for the younger elements of the population who have never had to deal with denial of goods/services.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 18-03-2020 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Fixed title and prefix

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... at last, the first stages of limiting the supplies of essentials. This should be a slap for the low life greedy scum. Under pressure, populations reduce their behaviour to survival mode. So this could be a good opportunity/learning curve for the younger elements of the population who have never had to deal with denial of goods/services.
    It amazes me that people just can't seem to be sensible and exercise some restraint but heyhoo we have spawned an 'All About Me' generation in our attempts to give them the things that we didn't have. Bad move.

Just as an aside, which job is nigh on impossible to do from home?

Airline pilot?
    Dog walker.

I'm in desperate need of a larf.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It amazes me that people just can't seem to be sensible and exercise some restraint but heyhoo we have spawned an 'All About Me' generation in our attempts to give them the things that we didn't have. Bad move.

Airline pilot?
    Dog walker.

Are there any planes that need a pilot atm ?

Pavement artist,
    Tightrope walker,
    Window cleaner,
    Astronaut,
    Jehovah's Witness.

Astronaut, teehee..........

Fireman.
    Mountain rescue technician.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    I can see why your horse is black.

Airline pilot?
    Dog walker.

I don't have to worry about walking the dog at the moment, he's refusing to go anywhere near me.
    Last edited by navypie; 18-03-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Astronaut, teehee..........

Fireman.
    Mountain rescue technician.
    Postie