+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic (Scottish Cup )

Aberdeen v Celtic (Scottish Cup )

Well another semi final looming in what has been a fairly painful season.

In
    Aberdeen end
    Train
    Food then train home.

2-1 Miovski double (the loons due a goal)

50 years since ABBA won Eurovision and a Swedish manager incoming at Pittodrie.

The stars are aligned for the cup to be Pittodrie bound.

COYR

Our last away games against them in reverse order have been 2-1, 2-0, 4-0, 5-0 and lastly 6-0.

It doesn't matter what form they or we are in before we play them away we are already beat and by the deterioration of those scorelines that is what the players believe too. It really is a sad state to be in.

One positive is that we are unbeaten in games without Shinnie this season so hopefully we can keep that going for the next two games.

Not a single person inside Hampden at kick off, will genuinely believe we’re going to win this. I’ll be one of them

4-0 smellies minimum

"Defender Angus MacDonald believes Aberdeen can pull off a shock against Celtic in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup and turn the Dons' season around. (Press & Journal)"

I bet he also believes in the tooth fairy.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    "Defender Angus MacDonald believes Aberdeen can pull off a shock against Celtic in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup and turn the Dons' season around. (Press & Journal)"

I bet he also believes in the tooth fairy.
    Just about every time one of our players come away with this sh*te we end up capitulating and getting raped.

If only they'd shut their f*cking gobs and do their talking ON THE PITCH.

As Theo would say - Ooooot

Its a ridiculously expensive day out, at a ridiculous time of day and in an utterly shyte stadium for what you are gonna get for yer money - fuuck that for a game of soldiers.

This one needs an R18 rating really - shouldn't be on until after the nine O'clock watershed.

In other words, I'm nae too confident we can do this...

royal humpin coming our way, I would view it as a positive if we manage by some miraculous act of god to keep the score-line down below 4-0 for timothy but I do fear it will be somewhat worse than that.

But would be fekin delighted to be proved wrong.

Read on Twitter that we have handed back 10k tickets for the semi.

No idea if true, but thought we may have at least got into five figures.

I can't ever remember such a lack of build up for a semi final.

We all know we are going to lose but I really hope that we lose by having a real good go at them and not a limp-wristed, 10 at the back waiting for the inevitable 3-0 defeat effort. Celtic, as they have always been, are weakest at the back so let's at least try to take advantage of that. Whether we have the (midfield) ability to take the game to them is of course a different story but let's not die wondering.

Having said all that, if I'm not drifting off to the exit after 65 minutes I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Out

Though no doubt on Saturday I’ll regret it and be thinking ‘it’d be just like us to do it’

Football and delusion goes hand in hand

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast