+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Upgraded

Upgraded

Has the site been upgraded? as it's not the usual site and everything's different

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Has the site been upgraded? as it's not the usual site and everything's different
    Wots changed Dools ? Mine looks same azzit wo.

Thaz not been smooakin waccy bacca ez tha ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Wots changed Dools ? Mine looks same azzit wo.

Thaz not been smooakin waccy bacca ez tha ?

It ez on mine and am not into smooakin narcotics neither. Al tell thi summat SB, change is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It ez on mine and am not into smooakin narcotics neither. Al tell thi summat SB, change is not good.
    Me neither pass all threads are in pigs blue and there's 2 small boxes 1 new thread the other unscribe thus summat not reyt SB

Cracked it pass just go back to tykes chat and not footy forum everything's back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Cracked it pass just go back to tykes chat and not footy forum everything's back to normal
    A got onto D and M Football Consultants yisterdi afternooin and they sed thud sooart it art by teeartime yisterdi. It sarnds like thev dunnit. I sed to .em "Sooart it, Whatever it Takes".

Emmerdale Update-- A caught a glimpse of Lydia's c0ckatoo in its cage behind Zak's sofa Tuesday evening. Still not moved. Summats not reyt wi that bird.

BREAKING--Filming of Emmerdale reduced from 6 a week to 5 a week.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-03-2020 at 07:50 AM.