+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Front of my land bulldozed today

O/T:- Front of my land bulldozed today

The pictures are a few hours old (I'm sure some techo can verify it).......the openly Communist government here today decided to level the front of my land and turn it into a stretch of wasteland, complete with howling gusts of white dust.

The land had been grazed by my animals, plus my neighbour's, for 3 years, green and beautiful with 50-odd trees....people used to stop and sit on the grass, look up at the sky....fall asleep at siesta time....it was part of the heaven that I had tried to create on the edge of the Mexican desert.....every day I walked along with bin-bags collecting rubbish that the complete scumbags threw from their cars as they headed south from Texas, bottles of piss, ****ty nappies, crisp wrappers, hypodermic needles and condoms....if I missed a few then my animals might choke on them.....the animals that I had saved from the slaughter-house (watch my English Guy in Mexico videos on YouTube)

Miriam said I was crazy, and refused to help.....she said that the world was a mess and me trying to clean up a few acres would never change anything. I didnīt believe her, until the bulldozers came.

Today they came to tell me that they were clearing it, apparently they have had complaints of homeless people sat here or sleeping here, some of which I had unknowingly encouraged by giving them lemon or apple juice and a plate of biscuits, and allowed them to use my toilets, wow, Tarquin the badboy, encouraging a few Hondurans to loiter for a few hours on their way north?

The truth is that BMW and Mercedes are buying up the land around me, I know this because they have been to see me and the government here is falling over themselves to help them, free water rates, no land taxes and free buses for poor workers from the town 5 miles away...they want clear and free land with high visibility......50 year-old, and more, trees bulldozed into dust so that a few multi-nationals can add a few more zeros to their bottom line?.......it makes me puke.

Tomorrow, or the next day, they will bring the bulldozers to level the rest.....in front of my palm trees in the distance.....I thought of protesting, "kicking off", throwing a tantrum, slashing some tyres, or chucking some rocks, but ultimately the government always wins and I donīt fancy a few nights as fresh meat in the local jail with Pablo-the-bum-bandit.....sooooo

I will probably let them level the next section into dust and accept their substantial cash offer to move to pastures new.....life sucks.......but I am so, so pissed off.....and coming in to read the utter garbage posted on here on other threads, by so-called intelligent people 'aint helping.
    Name:  001.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  95.9 KB
    Name:  007.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  95.4 KB
    Name:  009.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  98.0 KB
    Name:  011.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  97.1 KB

My trees are next, the "ACI" painted on the wall between the trees are the middle letters of Hacienda, my hacienda....with their apparently nuisance trees....life is a ****ing joke
    Name:  015.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  97.0 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-03-2020 at 12:19 PM.

Love it Tarqs. Looks like a fair sized block you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Love it Tarqs
    Strange way to reply to a post entitled "my land got bulldozed today" in which a man complains about, yes you guessed it, getting his land bulldozed, and ends with "life is a ****ing joke".

Ah ok you're one of those who still thinks COVID19 is a strain of flu. Sorry. It makes sense now. You're a bit different aren't you. Sorry again.

Well there's something for everyone to get their teeth into there. The Trump mandated zero tolerance policy to central Americans in Mexico. Nasty multinationals. Commies. Take your pick.

Tarquin we don't like each other personally, and we disagree about most things (although your more whimsical posts when you're sober sometimes make me smile), but sorry to hear that.

You did the right thing in not kicking off, it would've been downhill quickly from there. It's not great starting again when you've invested time and emotional energy in a project, but more than once I've wondered how it would end up for you out there, what with cartels, thieving locals and everything else. Maybe it's time to start thinking of an exit strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Strange way to reply to a post entitled "my land got bulldozed today" in which a man complains about, yes you guessed it, getting his land bulldozed, and ends with "life is a ****ing joke".

Ah ok you're one of those who still thinks COVID19 is a strain of flu. Sorry. It makes sense now. You're a bit different aren't you. Sorry again.

Well there's something for everyone to get their teeth into there. The Trump mandated zero tolerance policy to central Americans in Mexico. Nasty multinationals. Commies. Take your pick.

Tarquin we don't like each other personally, and we disagree about most things (although your more whimsical posts when you're sober sometimes make me smile), but sorry to hear that.

You did the right thing in not kicking off, it would've been downhill quickly from there. It's not great starting again when you've invested time and emotional energy in a project, but more than once I've wondered how it would end up for you out there, what with cartels, thieving locals and everything else. Maybe it's time to start thinking of an exit strategy.
    I was referring to Tarquin's post, which as usual I enjoy reading. You have a fascination with Trump which seems to be consuming you. If it wasn't for the fact you were self isolating, I would say you need to get out more.

... take care of yourself Tarkers ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    I was referring to Tarquin's post, which as usual I enjoy reading. You have a fascination with Trump which seems to be consuming you. If it wasn't for the fact you were self isolating, I would say you need to get out more.
    I don't think the post was for entertainment purposes or to be enjoyed, rather it was a heartfelt outburst from a severely pissed off man. But I might be wrong, it's not worth arguing about.

Tarquin mentioned the fact he got into trouble for hosting Honduran migrants on his property. The hostile environment for Central Americans in Mexico was ordered by Trump. I mentioned Trump once yesterday and once today. CONSUMED!

I don't post much nowadays but like to read whats happening on here...Sorry whats happening to you and your lady, keep safe and keep us updated...

I know you live in a largely lawless country but don't you have deeds of ownership that could at least ensure some compensation.
    You have shown me another caring side of Beechy and I like you much better.
    You love animals and are kind to strangers and deeds mean more than words.
    Take care, man. Do your best to come out with something.
    El Sid

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I know you live in a largely lawless country but don't you have deeds of ownership that could at least ensure some compensation.
    You have shown me another caring side of Beechy and I like you much better.
    You love animals and are kind to strangers and deeds mean more than words.
    Take care, man. Do your best to come out with something.
    El Sid
    Keep the faith Tarqs me man. This covid 19 could well be a saving grace for me. I live in the countryside near a town & they want to build a dual carriage way right at the bottom of my back garden, brother in law next door his house would be gone due to improving the lane beside his house. CPO means they can do whatever they want. I'd be left with a house worth fcuk all as it doesn't technically interfere with the new road.
    Hopefully with this now there will be no money in the coffers from the Government or Euro land

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Keep the faith Tarqs me man. This covid 19 could well be a saving grace for me. I live in the countryside near a town & they want to build a dual carriage way right at the bottom of my back garden, brother in law next door his house would be gone due to improving the lane beside his house. CPO means they can do whatever they want. I'd be left with a house worth fcuk all as it doesn't technically interfere with the new road.
    Hopefully with this now there will be no money in the coffers from the Government or Euro land
    For 30+ years I lived in little more than a hamlet in pleasant farmland/countryside but no amenities such as shops, dentist, doctors. Thought anyway time for a move and looked at lots of nice houses with countryside views on the edge of towns and larger villages. Most of them had "Say not to green belt development" or similar signs around. In the end decided to go for a suburban property in a built up area that could not have further development and that was to our satisfaction. Mostly has been fine in the past 5yrs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast