+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Box sets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T:- Box sets

For anyone who's never seen Breaking Bad , you are in for a treat if you have Netflix. Life On Mars ( Ashes to Ashes was good as well) is well worth a watch on Sky. Let's hope in these uncertain times, they make everything free to air.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-03-2020 at 12:18 PM.

The Outpost, Stranger Things were good as well

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    For anyone who's never seen Breaking Bad , you are in for a treat if you have Netflix. Life On Mars ( Ashes to Ashes was good as well) is well worth a watch on Sky. Let's hope in these uncertain times, they make everything free to air.
    You watching Better Call Saul Sinbad? Different to BB but nearly as good.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think you know I am big lad.

Californication. Best Yank thing ever.

ps. For humour.
    Last edited by navypie; 19-03-2020 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Having watched and enjoyed both, BFP, I'd say BCS is as good if not better. Did you see 'El Camino'? think it's on Netflix, it's the 'final episode' to Breaking Bad. Well worth a watch. Find out True Detective, Series 1 from 2014 iffon you can, one of the best things I've seen on TV for a while.

Wayward Pines.
    Westworld.
    Castle Rock.

All worth a watch.

https://popcorntime.app/
    Last edited by countygump; 19-03-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Having watched and enjoyed both, BFP, I'd say BCS is as good if not better. Did you see 'El Camino'? think it's on Netflix, it's the 'final episode' to Breaking Bad. Well worth a watch. Find out True Detective, Series 1 from 2014 iffon you can, one of the best things I've seen on TV for a while.

Wayward Pines.
    Westworld.
    Castle Rock.

All worth a watch.

Wayward Pines, enjoyed. Loved the dropped ice cream on Better Call Saul.

Babylon Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Wayward Pines.
    Westworld.
    Castle Rock.

All worth a watch.

If you like Breaking Bad / Sopranos type of thing please try Gomorrah (Sky). Its the best. It's about the Italian mafiosa, the Camorra, in Napoli. Absolutely the best TV series out. The original film was a little low budget, but the series on Sky is well worth it and set in the sails, an infamous sector of Napoli. Subtitled, but dialect is proper Neopolitana and loosely follows real life events as detailed in Roberto Saviano's classic (which is a riveting good read as well now we have time to burn on a Saturday).

Also, just watched Romanoffs on Amazon Prime. Really well made and strange series. Each episode is a story in itself, and different actors throughout. Each story is quite different and builds up as it goes on. Very different to the norm and a series I really enjoyed and recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBoots View Post
    If you like Breaking Bad / Sopranos type of thing please try Gomorrah (Sky). Its the best. It's about the Italian mafiosa, the Camorra, in Napoli. Absolutely the best TV series out. The original film was a little low budget, but the series on Sky is well worth it and set in the sails, an infamous sector of Napoli. Subtitled, but dialect is proper Neopolitana and loosely follows real life events as detailed in Roberto Saviano's classic (which is a riveting good read as well now we have time to burn on a Saturday).

Also, just watched Romanoffs on Amazon Prime. Really.be a millionaire. wonn 500 grand the ohter night,old programmes of who wants to well made and strange series. Each episode is a story in itself, and different actors throughout. Each story is quite different and builds up as it goes on. Very different to the norm and a series I really enjoyed and recommend.

Just watch who wants to be a millionaire, I won 500 grand the other night, wel, I was watching in bed.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast