+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: O/T:- Box sets

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    Banshee was superb.....some of the best action scenes seen on TV (especially the fight in and out of the car in the last series)!

Just finished watching the Watchmen series....stated off brilliant but then turned very weird!

The Bridge is another cracking series (not enough leading women in leather strides if you ask me)!
    I tried watching the Watchmen..........think I would prefer to watch Eastenders.

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    Banshee was superb.....some of the best action scenes seen on TV (especially the fight in and out of the car in the last series)!

Just finished watching the Watchmen series....stated off brilliant but then turned very weird!

The Bridge is another cracking series (not enough leading women in leather strides if you ask me)!
    They certainly put him through it in Banshee!

Agree with Watchmen, looked like it would be really good but was pretty boring.

So. Much choice, I only watch a couple hours in the evening, usually a film but we're half way through doc Martin at the moment.
    Have watched el comino but not breaking bad, the wire sounds decent, better get my goggles on.

I can't remember who recommended it but I'm enjoying Ozark.

Just finished watching 'The English Game'. Very good I thought. Worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I can't remember who recommended it but I'm enjoying Ozark.
    Really enjoying Ozark.....nice call whoever recommended it.

If you fancy a laugh "Still Game" on Netflix (you might need sub titles)
    or "Plebs"
    Some good series.
    "Hunters" I think on Amazon Prime. Staring Al Pacino..
    "Shooter" on Netflix
    "The Last Kingdom"
    "The Alienist"
    "Manhunt Unabomber"
    Films:
    "The Foreigner"
    "Lone Survivor"
    "Unbroken"
    "The Revenant"
    "The Siege of Jadotville"
    "13 Hours.The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi"
    "12 Strong"

Watch loads of films, Hostiles , bone tomahawk and Ballard of buster Scruggs three good westerns I've seen recently

First mention I have seen of Still Game on here - it’s hilarious ... if you like that try also 2 up 2 down... on BBC, after a few episodes it’s great and your hooked.

Some great tips on here - loving Schitt$ Creek going to try Narcos next.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Really enjoying Ozark.....nice call whoever recommended it.
    Just finished Ozark 3rd season (assume there are more to come?)....decent mix of Sopranos (8 out of 10 from me) and Breaking Bad (9 out of 10).......enjoyed it and would definitely watch Season 4.......7 out of 10 from the Tarqmeister, but actually getting better as the 3 seasons played out.....maybe 7.25

Forgot to mark The Remainers.
    Plain weird at times and had me wanting to switch over to Xhamster a lot of the time. Got better as each season went by but a strange ending after 30 hours of my valuable time "yes I crossed over to see my dead kids and hubby, but they looked happy so I came back to rural Australia to look after pigeons and get old and crusty".....homework marks from the Tarqmeister "5.5 out of 10, must do better, glad there isn't a 4th season"
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 10-04-2020 at 01:29 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678