+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: It all gone quiet on here - so a quick check to make sure you are all ok

Still alive and kicking.

Wetherspoons is closing this evening, so, if you're currently in the toilet, please start working your way back to the exit as you've only got a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    Still alive and kicking.

Wetherspoons is closing this evening, so, if you're currently in the toilet, please start working your way back to the exit as you've only got a couple of hours.
    It won't be loo roll that is sold out tomorrow it will be ale, wine and gin

Oh is there a virus?

I am still avoiding the news in the wake of Bloody Brexit.

Did we win the League?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I like the Lego set

I went to see one of those Faith Healers last night..honestly he was so bad that even a bloke in a Wheelchair got up and walked out.

Thank you for the thread. Great idea.

As evidenced from my rants still here. Laid off, locked down and learned a couple of days my boss tested positive. we were in a car all day together earlier in the week so I'm pretty sure I've been exposed. It was a matter of time anyway since they say we will all be exposed in the next 60-90 days so I guess I'll test the theory that many of us won't get get really ill. I don't normally get the flu (3 times in 60 years) so maybe I'll get lucky. The wife and my daughter are nurses so I hope they can snag me some of the malaria drug. Seems to be very promising on preventing the lungs from filling up.

I believe the old Brit saying of "keeping a stiff upper lip" is a very apt concept now. It does make me appreciate what our parents and grandparents went through in WWII. years away from home, some never returned, with all kinds of food and material shortages. Makes this look like a cup cake walk.

My sophomoric sense of humor does not really lend itself to public forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    While some of us are self isolating Alf is busy self masturbating...........with the family
    haha...the olds ones are the best Rev..lol

On a serious note,stay safe everyone.. I'm absolutely gutted as I can't come in contact with our 5 month old grandson to give him a cuddle,have play tines with him and see him grow up... Devastating,but hopefully it will have sorted itself out soon..

thank goodness for FaceTime etc..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    haha...the olds ones are the best Rev..lol

On a serious note,stay safe everyone.. I'm absolutely gutted as I can't come in contact with our 5 month old grandson to give him a cuddle,have play tines with him and see him grow up... Devastating,but hopefully it will have sorted itself out soon..

thank goodness for FaceTime etc..

Yes its a very concerning time me owd..my old man has various health issues and should he get this virus he would be in serious trouble.All we can do is what the government is telling us to do.Could be a long haul this fecker..its took the best part of 3 months for china to show some improvements.

Very sad when you can't even give your little ones a kiss and a cuddle for fear of spreading the virus.

One thing that is really pissing me off with this virus is all this panic shopping.Went in Morrison's earlier today and this bloke had filled his shopping trolley with Mussels,Crabs and Lobsters.

I thought you Shellfish b@stard

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)