+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: It all gone quiet on here - so a quick check to make sure you are all ok

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    I'm handling this home isolation lock down very well but one thing is bothering me, how come one box of rice crispies has 5,658 pieces of rice in and the other has 5,356.
    The one I have had 5,432.

Someone....somewhere is ripping us off

I friend of mine works for the local football federation and told me fifa will instruct that all competitions become void as they never happened so i guess i'll be seen you in the championship when the new season eventually starts if at all this year
    But everything will be ok as the chinese are telling us to blame the Americans
    Health wise for me not so good as been not healthy I'm at a very high risk and this locked in the house doesn't help and hope all of you guys and girls get through this with your familys unscathed.
    And always remember it's only a game and health is more important.

I'm handling this home isolation lock down very well but one thing is bothering me, how come one box of rice crispies has 5,658 pieces of rice in and the other has 5,356.
    Lol, in all seriousness they are ripping us of so much here it isn't funny. We had the ceo of the biggest supermarkets asked if the prices are going to go up because of this virus and his reply was! We do not profiter at times like this when people are most vulnerable.
    The next day I went shopping for a couple of things eg meat it usually costs $18 was $23.99 and bacon the packet I get is always $8.99 and it went up to $13.99 and dont start me on other needed things.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    The one I have had 5,432.

Someone....somewhere is ripping us off
    LOL - I was reduced to washing windows today, unfortunately they look worse now than before I started

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    LOL - I was reduced to washing windows today, unfortunately they look worse now than before I started
    Are you a window licker.lol?

Hi Folks,

All good here, we own a Post Office so we're still open and busy. After a couple of yellow cards for infringing the social-distancing rules, we now have compliant customers. I reckon i'm spending about 45 minutes a day washing my hands with handling all the cash over the counter!

Stay safe everyone. MOT

Ref! a blast from the past.

don't be a stranger. good to hear you are doing OK.

PS- cash is a good thing.

wait till our ruling overlords digitize money. they will have total control.

Earth spins because of the way it was formed. Our Solar System formed about 4.6 billion years ago when a huge cloud of gas and dust started to collapse under its own gravity. As the cloud collapsed, it started to spin.
    Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    PS- cash is a good thing.

wait till our ruling overlords digitize money. they will have total control.
    Current circumstances probably put another nail in the cash coffin

* lawns mowed
    * upstairs cleaned
    * clothes washed
    * Mum's social isolation MP3s downloaded
    * shrubs clipped

Just had a nap on the sofa. I need a day off from not being at work.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)