+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: It all gone quiet on here - so a quick check to make sure you are all ok

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Wtf is Braunschweiger??
    It's in the pet food section next to chum - Liver sausage FFS real gipping material

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
    "Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
    Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
    He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
    Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and
    pulls back the covers.
    She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
    She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
    The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,
    "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,
    very, closely:
    "Are - my - test - results - back?"

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    It's in the pet food section next to chum - Liver sausage FFS real gipping material
    well, I can't find bat tartare, snake soup, rat stew or wolf roast at my local store. it's the closest thing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    well, I can't find bat tartare, snake soup, rat stew or wolf roast at my local store. it's the closest thing to it.
    LOL I am not saying I am bored but I was talking to a spider earlier, told me he was a web designer!

Did any of you see the cartoon photo of Prince Charles after he tested positive? Said he contracted it from eating an old bat. And there was Camilla in the background!

Stay safe everyone ❤ . My wife's just packed her bags and leaving me . Shes had enough with my horse racing obsession. Shes at the gate. And she's off.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  13.7 KB

I've seen some pretty good humor on the pandemic. Some humor is my favorite way to handle stress.

On a more serious note. will be interesting to see some of the societal changes this will bring. Spending hours in a house with your spouse and family is very different than normal. No school for kids and many of them trapped on their I phones, the internet and the tube seems a dream come true for the big tech firms. Heard a rumor that Bill Gates a part of the Bio Lab in Wuhan that some thing lost control of this virus and it ended up in the "wet market".

On a very serious note it will be interesting this plays out on the world stage. Race Hatred, no matter how hard the PC police try to expunge it, will not likely go away on this one. It was hidden by the chinese who sent out thousands of sick tourists around the world to spread this virus that they knew was deadly and then they had the propaganda services spouting off that it was created by the USA and dropped outside of the wuhan lab. They shut the world down and then sell all of the PPE, Drugs and other medical equipment at increased cost and limit it to their "allies". They basically have cornered the market on many of these items. They withhold medical date and information they and they have a puppet regime running the "World Health Organization".

Obviously, only a dumbass country allows critical industries such as Pharma and medical equipment PPE be moved offshore but the US did and I don't think we are the only one. The final irony is that Big Tech, which will be one of the biggest winners in this event, is largely made in china. This whole event is one of the most sordid moments of the last century and shows the folly of "globalsim".

Most disturbing thing I have read to day is NHS staff being spat at in the street and also having their passes stolen, presumably to get access to stores. Total scum - we should be putting posters up of these people before and after a lengthy prison sentence, better still they should be made to clean the temporary hospitals and mortuaries being built, happy to supervise it, I'll bring my on baseball bat/

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Most disturbing thing I have read to day is NHS staff being spat at in the street and also having their passes stolen, presumably to get access to stores. Total scum - we should be putting posters up of these people before and after a lengthy prison sentence, better still they should be made to clean the temporary hospitals and mortuaries being built, happy to supervise it, I'll bring my on baseball bat/
    I'll join you

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)