+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: It all gone quiet on here - so a quick check to make sure you are all ok

Ordered a Chinese to my house earlier. The Chinese driver pulls up and walks to the door and I walked out to meet him. He started shouting 'Isolate! Isolate!' I said 'Mate calm down, you're not that late, I only ordered half an hour ago'

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I friend of mine works for the local football federation and told me fifa will instruct that all competitions become void as they never happened so i guess i'll be seen you in the championship when the new season eventually starts if at all this year
    But everything will be ok as the chinese are telling us to blame the Americans
    Health wise for me not so good as been not healthy I'm at a very high risk and this locked in the house doesn't help and hope all of you guys and girls get through this with your familys unscathed.
    And always remember it's only a game and health is more important.
    Keep your pecker up Oz and anyone else who feel at risk, stay safe

Nothing like good timing - ITV2 are showing the film Contagion great, really cheers you up.

Check out the advertising on all channels (holidays, funeral planning, "Domestos" unstoppable, etc etc et-f00king-c!)

The commercial machine sees no problem in exploiting any situation to enhance the bottom line, f00king ridiculous.

Oz,

where do you l live that bacon was $9 a pack and now $13? ouch

It is just over a week since I started this thread and things have changed quite a bit in that time with the bars been shut and advised to stay at home. At least the shops seemed to have settled and whilst they limited how much you can buy everything seems to be available. I even managed to get bog roll the other day so had my first visit in over a week today (that's a lie :-)
    Anyway I trust you are all OK and not suffering too much, hopefully all will be sorted before too long and the league games can resume towards the outcome we all want

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    It is just over a week since I started this thread and things have changed quite a bit in that time with the bars been shut and advised to stay at home. At least the shops seemed to have settled and whilst they limited how much you can buy everything seems to be available. I even managed to get bog roll the other day so had my first visit in over a week today (that's a lie :-)
    Anyway I trust you are all OK and not suffering too much, hopefully all will be sorted before too long and the league games can resume towards the outcome we all want
    Thank you for your sentiments CB. Perhaps you’re not such a bad oul spud.

One of the strange things that seems to have disappeared from shelves is Braunschwieger? can't find it anywhere.

Maybe it is end times.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    One of the strange things that seems to have disappeared from shelves is Braunschwieger? can't find it anywhere.

Maybe it is end times.
    Wtf is Braunschweiger??

Might be called Liverwurst in the UK

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)