+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering...

Just wondering...

What’s everyone’s thoughts on buying an ST at the minute ,totally understand if the whole virus situation makes people hold off ,has the government said that clubs will supported like any other business ....

I'll get a season ticket when this season ends and they tell us when the next will begin. Assuming.....

1. They don't promote two from Championship on an 'as things stand' basis without relegating any sides

OR

2. They don't 'award' United the title before they complete the full allocation of games required

AND

We actually have a club left to buy a season ticket for

Any of the first two and I'm finished with Scottish football. The last one will end my interest in football completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'll get a season ticket when this season ends and they tell us when the next will begin. Assuming.....

1. They don't promote two from Championship on an 'as things stand' basis without relegating any sides

OR

2. They don't 'award' United the title before they complete the full allocation of games required

AND

We actually have a club left to buy a season ticket for

Any of the first two and I'm finished with Scottish football. The last one will end my interest in football completely.
    We either complete it when we can or we void the season, anything else is gerrymandering.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    What’s everyone’s thoughts on buying an ST at the minute ,totally understand if the whole virus situation makes people hold off ,has the government said that clubs will supported like any other business ....
    Govts in general ain't very pro football so no sure how much support there wud be out with what has been announced.

I was hoping (I know) that Celtic and rangers would take the lead on this and the club's would work together to make sure no one went under but it does seem they are more pre occupied with 9 10 or whatever in a row.

I don't have a season tic and probably won't have one again due to the adult concession farce and my fury at the Billy dodds saga but I'd help my club if they needed help......so far they haven't indicated they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    We either complete it when we can or we void the season, anything else is gerrymandering.
    Correct.

I do miss the fitba though ....never thought I wud so much.

Mair than the bingo ?

Me too ,could be a close season like during the war...!!! ,I know the BOD don’t give much away and don’t engage with the fans but I have a feeling they’ve going to need some kind of fund raising to get through this.. who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Not be buying a season ticket just now, other more ***** things to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    Mair than the bingo ?
    The day I own my ane dabber is when you Ken.

I don't own, have never owned and will never own my own dabber or range of dabbers.

Other posters on here do.😁

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)