+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shocking way for club to treat customers

Shocking way for club to treat customers

We as a group from the Ellenbank supporters club booked our annual hospitality day for the Ayr Utd at the end of December, after the the game was postponed, we rearranged for the Arbroath match, which unfortunately was also postponed, after discussing this with the members, we decided that due to their only being three more Saturday matches, we would leave it until next season, we informed the club of this on the Monday 2nd March, they said no problem a cheque would be posted out, this still hasn’t arrived, so one of the committee went to Dens today to be told it “may” be sent out next week, all this was before the covid19 postponements, we have over 30 boys waiting on their money, and I’m not sure how we can convince them to go again next season, we are aware times are hard for everyone, but his is money the club took from us, in cash, and should return ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    We as a group from the Ellenbank supporters club booked our annual hospitality day for the Ayr Utd at the end of December, after the the game was postponed, we rearranged for the Arbroath match, which unfortunately was also postponed, after discussing this with the members, we decided that due to their only being three more Saturday matches, we would leave it until next season, we informed the club of this on the Monday 2nd March, they said no problem a cheque would be posted out, this still hasn’t arrived, so one of the committee went to Dens today to be told it “may” be sent out next week, all this was before the covid19 postponements, we have over 30 boys waiting on their money, and I’m not sure how we can convince them to go again next season, we are aware times are hard for everyone, but his is money the club took from us, in cash, and should return ASAP
    ****ing joke.

I can afford to wait but others can't and I now doubt whether the money will be forthcoming or not.

Cheques in the post is the oldest trick in the book.

Shocking but, unfortunately, not particularly surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    ****ing joke.

I can afford to wait but others can't and I now doubt whether the money will be forthcoming or not.

Cheques in the post is the oldest trick in the book.
    😂😂😂... honestly haven’t used a cheque in 25 years ...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)