+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here still think...

With regard to The Dolphin, I appreciate that the Government advice was to close ‘as soon as is reasonable’ which was too ambiguous and should have been clearer. But otherwise, come on, eh? Common phucking sense, where was it man? Not just the owners but the people that rocked up. Which bit of this don’t they understand?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Devils advocate here but they followed orders by closing that night. They've businesses to run with bills to pay at a very uncertain time for everyone.

I've also heard that Kingscross is the COVID-19 hub mate
    It’s Ninewells for admissions mate. And the wards set ups have already been prepared for the mass influx that is in the post.................

least we're kinda prepared mate

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    least we're kinda prepared mate
    Kings Cross is a dirty practice mate meaning that if you have the symptoms you go there instead of your normal surgery.If you need to be admitted to hospital then as James said its Ninewells.

I’m seeing a few things online all saying the same thing, that apparently somebody that was in the Dolphin on Friday night has been sent home from their work after displaying Covid19 symptoms.................

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I’m seeing a few things online all saying the same thing, that apparently somebody that was in the Dolphin on Friday night has been sent home from their work after displaying Covid19 symptoms.................
    I have heard there is more than one,and one of them works for the NHS.

Will believe it when it's confirmed but **** me, if it is, that does not look good. Those videos are all over social media.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I have heard there is more than one,and one of them works for the NHS.
    But having had a 'top night' doon The Dolphin, they'll no doubt expect the ICU nurses,registrars,consultants,cleaners,porters and any other staff (who have their own health and that of their own families to worry about as it is) to risk it all just for them. Selfish,selfish b@stards - the lot of them.

Notice all videos from the Dolphin have been taken off Facebook.

If there comes a time when ninewells medical staff need to make philosophical moral decisions about who to provide sufficient treatment to we have these clowns to thank for contributing. Mind you knowing human nature it was a stupid decision to announce to the nation on a Friday night that it is everyone's last chance to get pissed at the pub... If they had just shut down the pubs at like, 5pm, I wonder how many fewer transmissions there would have been across the UK

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)