+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are we going to do now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What are we going to do now?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sRJby3PCfbo

Is there anything left at all apart from staying at home and playing scrabble?

Ty playing Rummikub ..great game..

After hearing the news about no pubs and restaurants from last night we shot over to the Black Dog at Belmont. It was phooking heaving!

God knows what we are going to do now? The garden is already looking pretty much ship-shape, I suppose it's time to get the paint brushes out?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    After hearing the news about no pubs and restaurants from last night we shot over to the Black Dog at Belmont. It was phooking heaving!

God knows what we are going to do now? The garden is already looking pretty much ship-shape, I suppose it's time to get the paint brushes out?
    So much for responsible 'Social Distancing'.....

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    So much for responsible 'Social Distancing'.....
    Was at ALDI at 8.00 this morning with the Child Bride, then off to B & Q both location were jammed to the rafters even at that time.

Shutting the pubs and restaurants is just more of Johnson's posturing. If supermarkets and DIY centres are presently rammed why not pubs and restaurants?

WARNING: Hardly any alcohol on the shelves at ALDI. Buy now! It's time to PANIC!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

WARNING: Hardly any alcohol on the shelves at ALDI. Buy now! It's time to PANIC!
    Bloody hell BT, you've just gone down a tad in my estimation, you mean you're not stocked up on the essentials ??

I have more beer, wine, bubbly, gin, tonic water, whisky, pastis, cider, armagnac and cognac stored up than Mike has dry powder. I can last until Christmas no problem. What on earth is the matter with you man, you should never run low on the essentials, it's just basic common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Bloody hell BT, you've just gone down a tad in my estimation, you mean you're not stocked up on the essentials ??

I have more beer, wine, bubbly, gin, tonic water, whisky, pastis, cider, armagnac and cognac stored up than Mike has dry powder. I can last until Christmas no problem. What on earth is the matter with you man, you should never run low on the essentials, it's just basic common sense.
    Bloody hell sinkov, I said the alcohol shelves at Aldi were empty, my place is like the Spread Eagle at Barrow.

I suppose it's time to get the paint brushes out?.........You never know, maybe a new, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael and Donatello,we will find ?Or, not to cancel out,Claude Monet, Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Frida Kahlo and Andy Warhol. Like today we never know what ca happen!

As you know I am in a Kibbutz ,it's like a sheltered home .A kind of village .So whats happening out there I just haven't a clue. In the country we are told everything we have ,no need to panic .But luckily I stocked up before this virus came, so if not later today I will visit a super outside the Kibbutz ,this place where I am has a gate ,and that's closed. But a cell phone opens it,cant see many coming here ,only a person living inside can open it. Today, after this week of gales and very cloudy skies, we have sunshine and 14 C. Its a must to drive into our fishponds with the Camera. We are on 'lockdown.' Like there only essential places open. As for pubs, I have never been inside one for donkeys years. Life is funny ,to my north in Lebanon,Hezbullah are said to have 160K rockets,(and that's just 30 km away) But this Covid -19 takes 2 hours on the news, but before that, of course we are surrounded on 3 fronts. Seems no danger now ??? Go figure??

Good man, we know our onions me and you. Who needs pubs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)