+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rishi Sunak

Rishi Sunak

I reckon we might be looking at our next Prime Minister here.

Very confident and, seemingly, competent chap.

Let's hope his plan works...

The British "Obama" perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I reckon we might be looking at our next Prime Minister here.
    saw him with Carney in Downing St before the Budget - looked like schoolboy meeting headmaster - who's the boss, sad how it's gone...but not sure it'd be him - next level of Voter will want a Pop icon or TV personality - unlike before, wont even need it to seem convincing....especially after we finish undergoing this current - immersive assimilation reset.

"next level of Voter will want a Pop icon or TV personality"

That's as may be Norder, but the voters don't get to choose the next party leader, and my man on the inside of the Tory Party tells me the MPs and grass roots members, whose decision it will be, are well impressed with Mr Sunak. No one running him even close in Tory minds at the moment, but who knows how long Boris will remain in post, might be months, might be years.

Excuse the metaphor, but when you are swimming in a pool of shoite with a load of back biting, greedy avaricious sharks, there is always the time and need for one ruthless killer white whale to emerge and see off the rest. I get the feeling Rishi might be a bit more of an Orca than Boris.

Attachment 15260

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I get the feeling Rishi might be a bit more of an Orca than Boris.

Attachment 15260
    You could be right BT, to say he's been chucked in at the deep end is the understatement of the year, but is he fazed by it, doesn't look like it to me. To borrow your analogy he looks like an Orca circling a baby seal, and there's only one outcome in that situation.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)