+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all....

To all....

whoever you support,
    just want to say to you lot, take care and stay safe, listen to These clever People and do as the say...
    make sure you look after all those that are precious to you...
    as said,
    take care now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    whoever you support,
    just want to say to you lot, take care and stay safe, listen to These clever People and do as the say...
    as said,
    take care now
    john.
    Here here DJ,we are all rivals but our love of football brings us together on this forum. The next few months will test us all, so I hope you all and your families stay safe.

Yes,stay safe everyone.. I'm absolutely gutted as I can't come in contact with our 5 month old grandson to give him a cuddle and play with him.. Devastating,but hopefully it will have sorted itself out in a few months.. Thank goodness for FaceTime ..

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    whoever you support,
    as said,
    take care now
    john.

Evening John and all my internet mates. I have been confined for the last 5 days by the French government but my wife and myself self confined for more than two weeks prior to their decision. With the beautiful spring weather we are having at the moment it is becoming more and more frustrating. Fortunately we have a garden to mess about in so it is supportable. For those with kids cooped up in a flat it is going to difficult to say the least....’but we have got to get a result.
    Stay safe lads and all the best
    Cheers FL

Stay safe all.

Yes same from me. Stay safe dont panic buy and lets all try to help those who need it.

They've closed the pubs and the like . I wonder how many idiots have gone and stood in cues for hours with other idiots panic buying and spreading the virus even more

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Yes same from me. Stay safe dont panic buy and lets all try to help those who need it.

They've closed the pubs and the like . I wonder how many idiots have gone and stood in cues for hours with other idiots panic buying and spreading the virus even more
    Donny my cycling mate...I don’t want to be pedantic but cues are for snooker....queues are for the panic buyers!
    Sorry couldn’t resist it.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Donny my cycling mate...I don’t want to be pedantic but cues are for snooker....queues are for the panic buyers!
    Sorry couldn’t resist it.
    🙈🙈 never checked before I posted. Sorry all 😁

I think we should whack all the extremely ignorant and selfish 'panic' buyers with a cue and a queue right now... whichever is best of course.

Always a silver lining .... L'poo aren't champs hahahahahahaha

Stay safe one n all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast