+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What to watch. . . been watching

What to watch. . . been watching

In light of no football and needing silly threads.

What are people watching on Tv/netflix/Iplayer/NowTV/Sky etc. etc. and what would you recomend?

I'm currently watching:

Masterchef - I just really like it
    Great British Menu - Another one i really like, particularly that this year is celebrating childrens literature.
    Race Around the World - Just watched all of series 1 on Iplayer and loving series 2.

Then re-watching on DVD the West Wing and the entirety of NCIS and NCIS New Orleans. I have NCIS Los Angels but don't like it as much.

Also a culinary show, I've been watching Hell's Kitchen from the start!

Finally got around to watching Fear The Walking Dead, took a lot longer to get into than the original but I did eventually warm to it.

Then dug into Castle Rock, not sure if anyone other than King fans would enjoy that though...

Been watching reruns of 8 out of 10 cats, never mind the buzzcocks and league of their own on YouTube. Other than that just the usual sh1t on the telly.

28 Days Later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    In light of no football and needing silly threads.

What are people watching on Tv/netflix/Iplayer/NowTV/Sky etc. etc. and what would you recomend?

I'm currently watching:

Masterchef - I just really like it
    Great British Menu - Another one i really like, particularly that this year is celebrating childrens literature.
    Race Around the World - Just watched all of series 1 on Iplayer and loving series 2.

Then re-watching on DVD the West Wing and the entirety of NCIS and NCIS New Orleans. I have NCIS Los Angels but don't like it as much.
    Sorry Jammy. I always thought you were a bloke. Didn't realize. 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    28 Days Later.
    😂

There's a movie trending on Prime called Flu...😂

Gonna see if I can find it to scare the kids. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Gonna see if I can find it to scare the kids. 😂
    😂

Going through stuff I've recorded on my Virgin box first.

Time Team and Sharpe at the mo.

Plus, my Firestick seems to be over its little huff so I'm going through Exodus watching random shit. As I'm typing this I'm watching Jack Reacher-it's canny so far and in 1080p too.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)