+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hey Kel

Hey Kel

Micro homes are being built in Cambridge for the homeless. They can be cleaned by hoses, get down here. Its got to be an improvement on Roachdale.

This ignoring me malarkey is going well isn’t it, Francis? Good to see I can still get under your purple skin in these times of crisis.

I know a big mistake. I hope things are well with you, I regret every barb ive thrown your way, can I presume your forgiveness? I don't really deserve it, I hope you will grant it. Can I make it up to you.? Maybe we can meet up when im up in Lancashire, ill treat you to a Wetherspoons.

If there is anything posher than that, then we can go there, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I can get my chauffer to find somewhere nice. Champagne is an everyday tipple for me so don't be shocked. Maybe I can help with your career, or send your children to a decent school.

Looking forward to it, Frankie.

That all sounds very nice, Francis, but simply an intelligent conversation would do me if we met. I think it might be beyond someone who can’t tell the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’ though (although you’ve somehow managed it correctly for this one post). Perhaps when you’ve worked on that we can set something up.

In your mind you've won again, and thought youd throw in humiliation. There is no receptor of shame in you. There you are on your arrogant high horse.

*You’d

YOU’RE welcome.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)