+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Shortages of stuff.

O/T Shortages of stuff.

What products food or otherwise would you miss badly if the shops get to a point that certain items can’t be bought? Or what products do you miss from years ago that you can’t get now?

For me , Marmalade now and Spangles

Morello black cherry jam , beechnut chowing gum ,
    Wife bought me a pasty from Cannon Hall yistdi (delicious ) editt fo mi lunch wi some vegetable soup with an oxo crushed innit ,
    got me last few yorksha mix anorl all soldart wi panic buyer's !!

Bog Rolls is the biggy fo me. A luv a satisfying dump and clean wipe. A wo thinking worra could use if a cuddant gerrolda it that wuddant block the bog---

- a can still remember our artside sh1toyle in Doduth Bottom (see worra did theear)--whitewesh, wooden seeat, torn squares of newspaper onna metal hook-- so torn up newspaper would be first choice.

--week- old thin white Mothers Pride bread, just past its best, provides enough purchase, flexibility and strength if used with a flattish palm and it then disintegrates in the watta.

--dried grass cuttings placed on a sponge, washing the sponge in Dettol afterwards

Gerra bidet fitted

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Gerra bidet fitted
    Do they wesh their arses crouched ovva these Bidet things ? A thought they were fo weshing thi feet and genitals ? Av nivva understood 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Bog Rolls is the biggy fo me. A luv a satisfying dump and clean wipe. A wo thinking worra could use if a cuddant gerrolda it that wuddant block the bog---

- a can still remember our artside sh1toyle in Doduth Bottom (see worra did theear)--whitewesh, wooden seeat, torn squares of newspaper onna metal hook-- so torn up newspaper would be first choice.

--week- old thin white Mothers Pride bread, just past its best, provides enough purchase, flexibility and strength if used with a flattish palm and it then disintegrates in the watta.

--dried grass cuttings placed on a sponge, washing the sponge in Dettol afterwards
    .....just where is next door neighbours cat............?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Do they wesh their arses crouched ovva these Bidet things ? A thought they were fo weshing thi feet and genitals ? Av nivva understood 'em.

Like paul Hogan on Crocodile Dundee- "some nitwits put 2 dunny's in here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Gerra bidet fitted
    Another 3 word slogan

Ad miss mi weetabix if a couldn't gerrodothemennymooar

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ad miss mi weetabix if a couldn't gerrodothemennymooar
    Cut out the middleman. Put two moist Weetabix straight in the bidet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast