+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exercise

I’ve watched the joe wicks (Monday one) on you tube which is for kids, He was knackered himself what’s that about?

Still it’s a good one for kids, different ones on each day

Well I think it’s time I used the treadmill if it actually works, been shut in garage for over a year

Saw something on the news about a French bloke who completed a marathon on his 23' long balcony. Took him 6+ hours. Give it a go if you've got a long room in the house

it was a good time

I’ve been circling the courtyard area in front of the garage everyday. Feels a bit like a prison exercise yard. 12 circuits is 20 minutes of stomping along with the aid of a cane - not too bad for 2 1/2 weeks after the knee surgery. I’m also doing about 40 minutes of physio exercises twice a day so staying fairly fit.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I’ve been circling the courtyard area in front of the garage everyday. Feels a bit like a prison exercise yard. 12 circuits is 20 minutes of stomping along with the aid of a cane - not too bad for 2 1/2 weeks after the knee surgery. I’m also doing about 40 minutes of physio exercises twice a day so staying fairly fit.
    Well done CT, you will soon be sprinting.
    My operation has been cancelled, hopefully its weeks rather than long term. Take care.

Never seen as many people jogging and cyclists on the road near us.

Very sorry to hear that C64F. I know you said you were getting close and just had to lose a bit more weight. That really is a blow.

I think I just scraped in with mine since most elective surgery has now been put on hold here so that resources are focused on the present emergency.

Let’s hope it’s not too long...

Exercise is good for the mind so keep it up even if it’s just sitting on the chair exercising

Hopefully it’s not given you too much pain Casper

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Very sorry to hear that C64F. I know you said you were getting close and just had to lose a bit more weight. That really is a blow.

I think I just scraped in with mine since most elective surgery has now been put on hold here so that resources are focused on the present emergency.

Let’s hope it’s not too long...
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Exercise is good for the mind so keep it up even if it’s just sitting on the chair exercising

Hopefully it’s not given you too much pain Casper
    Hit my target weight a while ago CT, didn't realise till I saw the Consultant and he put me straight on the list for a pre-op assessment.
    All elective operations have been cancelled so I'm not the only one and there are people out there worse off than me.

Strong painkillers every four hours helps topper and I'm staying as active as possible.

http://sportengland.org

Got some exercise on here amongs other things

Reminds me when I was on the buses and was pulling away, and the conductor said someone was running.
    I said yes.for the next bus.
    Oh happy days. 🤣🤣🤣😋

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast