+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Are You Worried ?

O/T Coronavirus Are You Worried ?

I'm not personally because I'm in decent health but I'm really worried if our 3 month old grandson should catch the virus .

Over 300 have the virus in the UK as of today with four deaths and the numbers are escalating everyday .

The thing is what can you actually do other than lock yourself in the house for the next few months and who can do that ? , we've got to earn haven't we .

In one word Animal... NO SIR!.
    Im not worried about this thing, and to be honest Ive been more worried about us being relegated or me having a bad hair day when going to school.

I'll tell you what though, I was very worried some years ago when we were all threatened witht he 'Ebola' virus, that was the first time in my life that Id ever heard of such a thing.

Am hoping they stop ovva 70 year owds frum attending matches and a gerra refund on the last four games on mi Season Ticket.

Am just off to King Cross Tescos to buy a dozen X 12 Bog Roll Packs so that am o'reyt and bugger the old dears and any other vunerable groups if they gu short.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 09-03-2020 at 06:10 PM.

Hey auntie SB lol, I went to Asda in Cas/Glasshoughton again today and it seemed weird that about 4 or 5 people had those white face masks on.
    I say weird because (fingers crossed) they are still in the minority, and we shouldnt have owt to worry about. But I couldnt give a muck eaither way, Ive got other things to think and worry about.

Emmerdales starting Acido.

At the moment I'm not when there's more people day to day worldwide contacting H.I.V and deaths than this coronavirus outbreak as it stands

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Emmerdales starting Acido.
    Id rather talk about the virus or politics than that garbage SB. In fact, Id rather degrade myself and talk about the despicable foul SheffUre blunts than Emmerf*kup Farm.

It look like I’m in the minority on here because I’m very concerned about it and that makes me take the hygiene message very seriously, not that I needed a virus to do that as I’m very keen on cleanliness especially where foods concerned. Plus there’s quite a few inconsiderate mucky sods knocking about. I had stood near me the other day and they let out a ripper of a sneeze without so much as an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    In one word Animal... NO SIR!.
    Im not worried about this thing, and to be honest Ive been more worried about us being relegated or me having a bad hair day when going to school.

I'll tell you what though, I was very worried some years ago when we were all threatened witht he 'Ebola' virus, that was the first time in my life that Id ever heard of such a thing.

Av nivver met thi or sin thi Acido but av got a vision in mi eeard that thaz fully receded so nar that thy in middle age tha dunt ev to worry abart evvin bad hair days ennymooar

As fot coronavirus, well it is worrit is. Ittul get worse before it gets better. In my opinion the should be telling thi on telly (in the form of party political broadcasts) what symptoms are and how to get treated. Then ageeun, NHS is pushed to limit as it is so a can't see Boris giving a toss abart working class folk gerrin it so why bother making folk aware and adding to the doctors and nurses workload.

I'll have you know Mr Pass, that I dont have to worry about my hair at the moment lol. I dont need hair dye and I dont need hair restorer either, as my hair looks like I was still in my tee*ns (honestly, as people keep telling me!).

Some people at work tell me Im lucky to look so young... and I want to f*kin smack them everytime they say that!!.
    Last edited by Acido; 09-03-2020 at 08:46 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast