+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Positives from today

Positives from today

Ok, so...with all the negative stuff going on around us, I think we need a thread where we can post something-anything-positive that's happening either around us or in our lives. I know the normal 'positives' thread can often become more of an 'at least x,y, z didn't happen' as opposed to 'well this positive x,y,z did happen' so let's try and keep this all positive. Doesn't have to be Covid-related, either.

Italy's infection rate slowed today.

I discovered that ALL the episodes of Time Team are available on More4! (don't care if that's geeky )

It turns out that takeaways are still going to be allowed to operate!! (I don't mean that as a selfish 'at least I'll be ok for me curry' type-thing but in these dark times we all need little things that put a smile on our faces otherwise we'll all go downhill quickly)

Feel free to add anything you like whether it's a positive for everyone or just something relevant to you.

All of the entire world sees Ashley exposed as greedy selfish thoughtless bassard he really is.

Pep Guardiola donated 1m to help out those affected in Spain...

Ah, well....the sort of post I was trying to avoid.....never mind.

You are of course, right, Pat.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Pep Guardiola donated 1m to help out those affected in Spain...
    Did he really? That's great. You learn a lot about folk at times like these.

The sun shone all day today and it looks like it will stay that way for the rest of the week. Bloody cold at nights though.

We are a day closer to football starting again

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Exile_De View Post
    The sun shone all day today and it looks like it will stay that way for the rest of the week. Bloody cold at nights though.
    Funnily enough, I was going to mention the nice weather. Yep...good 'un, GED.

Mata has offered to come to a kids house when this is over and take free kicks against him after the video of him practising his goalkeeping went viral.

He was smaking the ball against the wall and then diving to pratice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Mata has offered to come to a kids house when this is over and take free kicks against him after the video of him practising his goalkeeping went viral.

He was smaking the ball against the wall and then diving to pratice.
    That's mint!

If I do a vid of me kissing a Myleene Klass cardboard cutout might she offer to come and let me experience the real thing?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)