+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: O/T Prince Charles Tests Positive

Anyway, its nice to be in an argument with you disrupting the forum, as opposed to Tricky and Swale going at it hammer and tong

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Anyway, its nice to be in an argument with you disrupting the forum, as opposed to Tricky and Swale going at it hammer and tong
    Fair enough. Glad that’s over...not like you to be so illogical.

Have a good weekend...no popping down the pub! Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    OK, well since I did not see his video appearance or any previous ones on the subject I cannot really say, but, given my previous assertion, and assuming the fact that his lips did move, I will stick with my earlier "yes". And I will also stick with my "dont care if he was" response, becuse if he was just trying to cover his arse, then way more astute observers than I can take him to task. But in the overall scheme of things, given the severity of the issues we face, I genuinely don't care if he was trying to rewrite history. Its what happens today and tomorrow that matter, you cant change the past: "Back to the Future" is a film, not real life.

Same way with Blair and "Weapons of Mass Destruction". He lied, we went to war. Its over now and you cant uninvent it. His past finally caught up with him, BoJo's will too I imagine. But honestly, I really dont care because there is nothing we can do about it, and we cant suddenly go back and remake policy

I'm not entirely sure becoming a multi millionaire swanning around doing what the **** he likes and saying what he likes is an example of the past catching up with him!

And if your talking about reputation, thats clearly not an issue in the circles he moves in.

Not certain what point your making about the here and now, because its the incompetence of the government that is worrying and as for the future, can you really see the usual suspects, i.e. us and the general populace not being the ones to pay the heaviest cost for whats going on? Doubt Johnson will suffer financially in any way and after all its not his money thats being used to prop up the country.

But clearly the "magic" of Johnson changes the perceptions of many people, instead of a bumbling fool making vague unrealistic statements and bumbling around, you and others see a born leader who we can trust.

Time for that age old defence tactic of putting ones head between one knees and kissing ones ass goodbye!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)