+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Prince Charles Tests Positive

Not much different to what's happening now.
    I agree with social distancing to a degree. But for me the biggest spreaders are being in places that others touch/cough on, like public transport and pubs.

Anyone with a cold/cough/sniffles must automatically self isolate for 2 weeks full paid. Just in case.

I think work shoud carry on, but ( I know I'm stating the obvious which riles you), everyone must self hand wash throughout the day. Maybe even gloves and a mask would help. But work still needs to be done, if you are fit. Onus should be on employers to pay for and enforce this.
    As a comparison, when I was at British Coal, it was noted about how much was paid out for eye injuries/deafness/hand injuries etc.
    It became compulsary from the moment you went underground, to have on glasses/ear protection/gloves at all times. Injuries plummetted. Not easy for a 7.25 hour shift, covered in crap and sweat.

The virus is here and happening. No stopping it. You can only slow it down and that is all.
    Time will sort out the immunity needed and science.

The black death removed up to 60% of Europes population. We aren't going to see that again, but it recovered by itself.

On a foot note, here's some food for thought.

Nature has its own way of controlling numbers, by natural selection / prey , predator ratio's.
    Man has overcome a lot of these barriers and the worlds population spirals out of control.
    So it's a question of which tipping point comes first. Self annihilation( war/climate) or nature balance (disease/ climate)

Tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...love it...best joke of the winter.
    Likely to be true as well

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Not much different to what's happening now.
    I agree with social distancing to a degree. But for me the biggest spreaders are being in places that others touch/cough on, like public transport and pubs.

Anyone with a cold/cough/sniffles must automatically self isolate for 2 weeks full paid. Just in case.

I think work shoud carry on, but ( I know I'm stating the obvious which riles you), everyone must self hand wash throughout the day. Maybe even gloves and a mask would help. But work still needs to be done, if you are fit. Onus should be on employers to pay for and enforce this.
    As a comparison, when I was at British Coal, it was noted about how much was paid out for eye injuries/deafness/hand injuries etc.
    It became compulsary from the moment you went underground, to have on glasses/ear protection/gloves at all times. Injuries plummetted. Not easy for a 7.25 hour shift, covered in crap and sweat.

The virus is here and happening. No stopping it. You can only slow it down and that is all.
    Time will sort out the immunity needed and science.

The black death removed up to 60% of Europes population. We aren't going to see that again, but it recovered by itself.

On a foot note, here's some food for thought.

Nature has its own way of controlling numbers, by natural selection / prey , predator ratio's.
    Man has overcome a lot of these barriers and the worlds population spirals out of control.
    So it's a question of which tipping point comes first. Self annihilation( war/climate) or nature balance (disease/ climate)

Tick tock
    Thank you Mr Malthus

It may have taken a global lock down, but it's got Swale to agree with Tricky on something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    It may have taken a global lock down, but it's got Swale to agree with Tricky on something.
    I was going to save this till April 1st.

But how do you not know if Swale/Tricky/Ratty accounts are not the same person?

X

It can't be all that bad out there.

I've just been offered a job by e mail

Unsubscribe
    Logo Jobrapido
    Hello,

have you read the email we sent you last week? It was about a job offer from our client.

"AVON is a world famous Beauty and Cosmetics brand with 130 Years of proven success. They are currently looking for new full and part time representatives in the UK today. Earn an extra income, be your own boss, work hours that suit you and be the first to try our innovative products."

There are still a few days left, why don’t you apply now?

I was going to save this till April 1st.

But how do you not know if Swale/Tricky/Ratty accounts are not the same person?
    Because, aggressive though he may sometimes be, Swale usually talks sense. X

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Because, aggressive though he may sometimes be, Swale usually talks sense. X
    So you can conclusively say, we are not the same person?

Lovely.
    Write a book. I recommend Gullibles travels

It can't be all that bad out there.

I've just been offered a job by e mail

Unsubscribe
    Logo Jobrapido
    Hello,

have you read the email we sent you last week? It was about a job offer from our client.

"AVON is a world famous Beauty and Cosmetics brand with 130 Years of proven success. They are currently looking for new full and part time representatives in the UK today. Earn an extra income, be your own boss, work hours that suit you and be the first to try our innovative products."

There are still a few days left, why don’t you apply now?
    You could become a demonstrator for one of their products Tricky

http://www.avon.co.za/PRSuite/static..._delicate.html

So you can conclusively say, we are not the same person?

Lovely.
    Write a book. I recommend Gullibles travels
    Yep...and congratulations...best joke of the day/week/crisis award earlier...followed by the oddest non sequitur award. Well done.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)