Treat your loved ones to a Track Days Experience voucher for when the lockdown ends!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Username ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    215

    Username ?

    Fellow Arabs, how did you pick your username,mine is ALWAYSANARAB, thanks easy to work out.
    Gunboat,have you been in the navy ?

  2. #2
    Had to involve my favourite ever United player.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13,906
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysanarab View Post
    Fellow Arabs, how did you pick your username,mine is ALWAYSANARAB, thanks easy to work out.
    Gunboat,have you been in the navy ?
    No mate my uncle was the great Jimmy Briggs and that was his nickname.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13,906
    Terence is of course the United mascot hence TTT.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13,906
    B4 i go was a prophecy that a ban was on the way i reckon.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    B4 i go was a prophecy that a ban was on the way i reckon.
    I thought it was B4 i go (and take money out of the bank)


    My user name!! Because I come from the best scheme in this great city

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I thought it was B4 i go (and take money out of the bank)


    My user name!! Because I come from the best scheme in this great city
    Correctumundo many of you may not know that the bedsit is in Whitfield also.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13,906
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysanarab View Post
    Fellow Arabs, how did you pick your username,mine is ALWAYSANARAB, thanks easy to work out.
    Gunboat,have you been in the navy ?
    This thread has been done before mate however well done for putting it up,i can assure you we will have a bit of FUN with it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,506
    GFLower, season ticket there same seat for yonks. Wonder when I'll ever get back to sitting there

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13,906
    Hard Kunt was a brilliant poster and obviously a hard chunt,to offended posters i sincerely apologise for using THAT word.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •