+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Username ?

Had a very similar name before geofoxposse, but lost password when changing to Apples, so now current similar name. The only way my wife (at the time) would allow me to take the kids to the game (season tickets) was to be in the responsible area and not the 'noisy boys' hence GF Lower stand seasons for many years until we moved over here. Reason for the name is I was about the only one in that section who would stand and shout, chant etc and was constantly being warned by the chaps in stewards vests and Taysides finest....

Used to be on forums years before i joined here, and didnt really want to use the same name. On the day i joined, i realized a guy at work kept saying "there was this Chick Ah Saw", so it stuck in my mind for my entry into this dim and dark world!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Used to be on forums years before i joined here, and didnt really want to use the same name. On the day i joined, i realized a guy at work kept saying "there was this Chick Ah Saw", so it stuck in my mind for my entry into this dim and dark world!
    I always wondered about your name mate,i really like it.

I work onshore

I've carried a nickname nearly all my days so it was easy to wrap it round ARAB

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Ah, I never twigged. 😂

Tried for ages to get on forum but never went through. One day tried again with own name and born 1963 and that went through. Tried few times to change it as want auldshed as where used to go stand or homeandaway as used to do it every week

Never did I as I was telt

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    im sure theres another well known poster on here with the same nickname...

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysanarab View Post
    Fellow Arabs, how did you pick your username,mine is ALWAYSANARAB, thanks easy to work out.
    Gunboat,have you been in the navy ?
    Mine pretty much speaks for itself, although I was Burnleyarab in a former life as some like to remind me on occasion 😂

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)