+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1008

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The Virology Laboratory in Wuhan is a place of deep suspicion .

I don't think I'm heading towards conspiracy theory territory with this given the facility hmm....... studied and stored coronaviruses !! .

They've studied them for years .
    The Chinese guy who owns Wolves is looking for to take advantage of the downturn caused by the virus and buy British companies on the cheap, with the delightful Peter Mandelson advising him on which to buy.

No doubt similar will be going on across Europe and America.

This kind of thing does add to the conspiracy theory that the virus was deliberately released as part of the trade war against America and the West.
    Last edited by great_fire; 20-04-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    The Chinese guy who owns Wolves is looking for to take advantage of the downturn caused by the virus and buy British companies on the cheap, with the delightful Peter Mandelson advising him on which to buy.

No doubt similar will be going on across Europe and America.

This kind of thing does add to the conspiracy theory that the virus was deliberately released as part of the trade war against America and the West.
    To be fair, Japanese companies are looking to do the same in china, but the peoples party are about to stop it

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    To be fair, Japanese companies are looking to do the same in china, but the peoples party are about to stop it
    Japanese companies are looking to do the same here if we leave the EU with no deal.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Japanese companies are looking to do the same here if we leave the EU with no deal.
    Well our peoples party [the Tories] should stop it

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    The five week period from when WHO started tracking the virus to letting the world leaders know about the severely of the virus in hindsight was too long. As we all know how long it takes governments to organise pizz-ups in brewery's.
    Let's hope this 10 week it took to organise sht is one of the lessons that that can be learned.
    Nabarro says Britain did not react until 3rd March.

I started hearing about it from locals in China and Hong Kong mid Jan around the time factories were closing going into the Chinese New Year holiday. There was talk of the HK-China crossing in Shenzhen closing late Jan. Then, mid CNY, strong talk factories wouldnt reopen for 2 weeks after the holiday.

At that stage we were waiting here as if for a bomb to drop. Were it would land and how much damage.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Foreign companies can only own up to 49% of Chinese companies though.

Nabarro says Britain did not react until 3rd March.

I started hearing about it from locals in China and Hong Kong mid Jan around the time factories were closing going into the Chinese New Year holiday. There was talk of the HK-China crossing in Shenzhen closing late Jan. Then, mid CNY, strong talk factories wouldnt reopen for 2 weeks after the holiday.

At that stage we were waiting here as if for a bomb to drop. Were it would land and how much damage.
    That was my point wan.
    According to your report Who took 5 week of tracking before informing the governments around the world. It took the UK and other governments the same amount of time to make a plan and start lockdowns/restrictions ect..
    As I said let's hope the 10 week of watching doesn't get repeated next time. Lessons need to be learned

For what its worth, as Im labelled a pro commie activist. I was a pro EU activist not so long ago. So not really sure whether Im a neoloberal Capitalist or Communist. Getting very confused.

However. My theory is this happening during the Chinese New Year shut down was a key factor that helped China control spread of the virus. If it happened during normal working periods it would have been impossible for them to control. Everyone goes home at CNY. They do not have the normal movement of people (both locals and visitors) and cities are virtual ghost towns.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    That was my point wan.
    According to your report Who took 5 week of tracking before informing the governments around the world. It took the UK and other governments the same amount of time to make a plan and start lockdowns/restrictions ect..
    As I said let's hope the 10 week of watching doesn't get repeated next time. Lessons need to be learned
    Sorry. Yes agree.

For what its worth, as Im labelled a pro commie activist. I was a pro EU activist not so long ago. So not really sure whether Im a neoloberal Capitalist or Communist. Getting very confused.

However. My theory is this happening during the Chinese New Year shut down was a key factor that helped China control spread of the virus. If it happened during normal working periods it would have been impossible for them to control. Everyone goes home at CNY. They do not have the normal movement of people (both locals and visitors) and cities are virtual ghost towns.
    So are you saying or implying the virus could not be a natural phenomena?

Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast