+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

I’ve stuck to local shops this week who are mainly well stocked up atm
    This is what I did yesterday.
    Less people in them, less evidence of shelf stripping, less risk for me and others

I haven't been to the shops for 8 days. I thought the panic buying was over.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    I haven't been to the shops for 8 days. I thought the panic buying was over.
    Not if you're stocking up on booze.
    Aldi lifted restrictions a week ago , plenty of fruit, veg and necessities. No need for panic buying in the first place. Saw a report the other day of the amount of food waste that's being thrown away, ridiculous.
    Wife's not been out for eleven days, I'm on day nine, kids and grandkids and relatives are getting us the basics at a local small shop.

Re: Funerals

Not the case. Many authorities have limited funerals at 10 and less mourners.

Rotherham’s approach seems irresponsible given the current climate.

Funerals was 25 round here when I looked but I’m not arguing about it

https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/progr...-covid-19-cure

Just read this article, not sure how authentic it is but it does make interesting reading.

Lost of taste/smell could be a symptom of the virus

53% said they had fatigue or tiredness
    29% persistent cough
    28% shortness of breath
    18% loss of sense of smell or taste
    10.5% suffered from fever
    I had most of these symptoms in January when I spent 3 days ill in bed. As did 3 others in the household. Mrs taste buds only came back last week and she still has a thickly cough so it would be very difficult to know if we got any early symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I had most of these symptoms in January when I spent 3 days ill in bed. As did 3 others in the household. Mrs taste buds only came back last week and she still has a thickly cough so it would be very difficult to know if we got any early symptoms
    Some of those symptoms are consistent with influenza and common cold cayton.
    I'm on my third chest infection since January. Felt absolutely shyte over the New Year for two weeks, never felt 100% since my flu jab in October last year.

Take care cayton.

Funerals was 25 round here when I looked but I’m not arguing about it
    Many councils have limited the numbers of those who can attend burial and crematorium services to a maximum of 10 people. Sheffield its 5.

Patients in isolation wards are passing away on their own. Family members are not allowed to be with them.

A friend of ours has lost her daughter-in-law, the husband went to school with one of my sons.
    Family told only a hearse will be provided, mourners will have to travel in their own cars, and a maximum number of 10 mourners, the funeral to take place at Rotherham Crem.

Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast