+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Come on Cam how can you not know who Rees Mogg is? If you didn't surely you should not have commented on the post at all rather than just say that out of context. When you did that mtop immediately jumped on it him self not reading why i had chosen the words I did. Sometimes people have the right to be angry. Your reply should have been in the context of their anger.

I dunno maybe I have the wrong idea of what mods do...
    You're strange one. So when you said "Perhaps he needs to feel the sharp end of this virus the tw at..." you don't think that justified a 'disgraceful' comment, irrespective of context? You said earlier we live in different worlds, well perhaps we do. Because in the world I live in, there is absolutely no justification for saying that about anyone.

Come on Cam how can you not know who Rees Mogg is? If you didn't surely you should not have commented on the post at all rather than just say that out of context. When you did that mtop immediately jumped on it him self not reading why i had chosen the words I did. Sometimes people have the right to be angry. Your reply should have been in the context of their anger.

I dunno maybe I have the wrong idea of what mods do...
    You'd be surprised at how many 'famous' people I don't know Roly, especially in the political sphere as I really have no interest in it, US or UK. Don't tell anyone but I'd never heard of Steve Evans before he became our manager.

Most of my posts, like my comment to you, are as a poster not as a moderator.

Lasterman :Why? He is plainly not bothered about others lives or he would have have some sort of conscience. Stop making excuses for such selfish behaviour it reflects badly on you. Do your research .He is a member of the aristocracy who has always known wealth and privilege and is totally cut off from ordinary people. Why should he care about them apart from at polling time? Use your noggin man...I thought you were brighter than that...

If you think what Rees Mogg has done is above board all I can say is shame on you and I would think many posters reading this would agree with my comment.

If you can live with that and sleep at night good on you. i know i couldnt...

There is no danger he will get covid 32 anyway because it is a virus passed on from human to human.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-04-2020 at 10:08 PM.

The SNP's Ian Blackford spoke against arm sales to Saudi Arabia even though he chairs a company that benefits from arms sales to Saudi Arabia, where is he outrage?

Is it because he's not a Tory?

Lasterman :Why? He is plainly not bothered about others lives or he would have have some sort of conscience. Stop making excuses for such selfish behaviour it reflects badly on you.

There is no danger he will get covid 32 anyway because it is a virus passed on from human to human.

If you think what Rees Mogg has done is above board all I can say is shame on you and I would think many posters reading this would agree with my comment.

If you can live with that and sleep at night good on you. i know i couldnt...
    You see, there you go again - making assumptions. How do you know whether Rees Mogg is 'bothered' about others lives? You don't and neither do I. But even is he wasn't particularly concerned (a neutral position) that's a long way from suggesting that it would be a good thing if someone else were to contract the virus - which is the position your comment suggests you take.

That being the case, if you can sleep at night good on you. I know I couldn't

I certainly can and will. Rees Mogg is a parasite simple as that...if you want to side with parasites good for you...

Something else for you to think about when you rest your weary head. While Rees Mogg is getting his filthy lucre. Some poor bugger is trying to get a hospital bed, and a nurse and a doctor to treat their disease. THey are hard on the ground and these folks are knackered and run off their feet and fighting a losing battle. Nurses and doctors don't have the PPE they require a lot of the time either never mind the ventilators they need for their patients. There is one thing for sure if Rees Mogg did get this disease he would not have those problems....Hmm I wonder why

Sweet dreams
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-04-2020 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    You see, there you go again - making assumptions. How do you know whether Rees Mogg is 'bothered' about others lives? You don't and neither do I. But even is he wasn't particularly concerned (a neutral position) that's a long way from suggesting that it would be a good thing if someone else were to contract the virus - which is the position your comment suggests you take.

That being the case, if you can sleep at night good on you. I know I couldn't
    If he was bothered about deaths why did his govt run the NHS down so much in the last few years? Ask any nurse or doctor and they will tell you about the pathetic state the NHS has got into under the tories. This disease has just served to highlight how weak it is and it will mean more deaths because of it..

Yep support the tories they care about the dying my ar se...

When this is all done and dusted the tories will realise they will have to do more for the NHS. How will they pay for it? Austerity measures again. Who will suffer most and bear the brunt of these measures again? The poor. What will happen if there is more poverty? More deaths linked to it. Will the likes of rees Mogg be one of those deaths. Not on your Nellie...

Have a great kip...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-04-2020 at 10:49 PM.

Now do you get it Cam?

I'm not sure what world some folks on here live in. Its a different one to 90% of the folk I know...its all shares and dividends now you know not life and death...wow!

Nighty night all... I feckin despair...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-04-2020 at 10:58 PM.

Now do you get it Cam?

I'm not sure what world some folks on here live in. Its a different one to 90% of the folk I know...its all shares and dividends now you know not life and death...wow!

Nighty night all... I feckin despair...
    Not sure what I'm supposed to be getting? Making money and caring that we are in a life and death situation are not mutually exclusive. Ask the funeral directors about that, they make money out of people's misery 365 days a year and are no doubt seeing a boom in trade at the moment but it doesn't make them bad people. If someone wants to speculate that shares in 3M will rise as they make a good percentage of the masks being used in the US then that's up to them, it's a free market and it's not, as far as I know, illegal. I haven't done it but there's nothing stopping me or you if we want to.

If like the Senators here this Mogg character used 'inside information' about the pandemic to gain financial advantage then I'd expect him to be charged and tried accordingly. Doesn't mean to say I wish him to catch COVID-19.

I think the problem we have on this site is that the mods are obviously very wealthy and privileged and do not see people 's point of view from the ordinary folks. Whether they have always have had those pri vileges is arguable admittedly but they certainly can't see the picture from the ordinary bloke in the street in modern day Britain now nor are they interested in doing it. Their cow towing to the quite nasty right wingers on here is deplorable. They certainly aren't in touch with ordinary millers fans. I think they should go personally and let someone do it who is more in touch with the average millers supporter.

Bring back Deano and Big Rich
    Crikey, this has to be the weirdest post I’ve ever seen on here....and I’ve never heard of Rees Mogg either.
    Edit I can’t even spell his name ha ha
    Last edited by sota; 08-04-2020 at 12:13 AM.

Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast