+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Where’s your evidence? My ****ager and all their mates are only gathering on social media.

Maybe you need a b0ll0cking for spreading shyte?

2 deaths in Rotherham suggest this community has fallen into line.

I notice you didn’t reply to calling someone a liar yesterday.

Stop your nonsense, unless you can back it up with your own evidence.
    How about you do one

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Care to say what isn’t true then? If you don’t want to hear it fair enough because I know it’s upsetting but calling me a liar that’s another matter altogether so let’s hear what your truth is?

Perhaps you lie but would rather point a finger at others?
    More than 10 are allowed at the funeral and you are allowed to see the person if they are dying.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Where’s your evidence? My ****ager and all their mates are only gathering on social media.

Maybe you need a b0ll0cking for spreading shyte?

2 deaths in Rotherham suggest this community has fallen into line.

I notice you didn’t reply to calling someone a liar yesterday.

Stop your nonsense, unless you can back it up with your own evidence.
    In defence of millertop I don'tthink he has said all ****agers gather in parks and I admire the kids who do tow the line because it will be especially tough for em in the coming weeks and months.

This also is a big challenge for parents like yourself howdy and I am glad that my kids have grown up and are beyond that stage now.

Good luck to all parents with ****agers this is gonna be an especially tough time for you all.

This crisis is more problematic for some than others for various reasons.

My own experience of irresponsible behaviour is from grown ups who ought to know better not tee nagers
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-03-2020 at 09:16 PM.

The virus may be spreading faster in Sheffield than anywhere else except London, although it actually might be that there's more tests being done there than other places.

So much is unclear ATM.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...utside-london/

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Even the govt are saying the coppers are over doing it. I presume you disagree with the govts stance then The pictures of the people out on the derbyshire hills were using common sense there was nobody remotely near them. I have often walked round that area and it is rare to see anybody let alone come within 2ms of them

I have witnessed people not more than 150 yds from my house doing a lot more stupid and dangerous things with how they distance themselves from others. Where were the cops? Go for easy targets lads in the open spaces than getting on the streets where people are more likely to gather. Play with their new chuffin toys out on the moors than proper policing...

When I think about it, you could be outside all day anf not remotely threaten anyones elses health then you could go 30 yds from your door and in 2 mins be a health hazard.

Some coppers think they are chuffin hitlers (think of their conduct in the miners and steel strike) and always have thankfully most use common sense which is what its all about

I can only presume you are a copper to come out with stuff like that...and you are obviously not a hil walker or you would know that is true...
    Roly, I wasn’t accusing you personally of not listening to Gov. advice, and I’m certainly not, and never have been a “ copper” . The question was at what stage of this pandemic would you consider a more strict approach from the law. The sooner this thing is contained the sooner you can walk the hills without being stalked by the flying squad.

If you live in an urban area and go for a walk locally as advised them you have more chance of coming into close contact with people than if you drove to the Peak District to have a walk with loads of space around you, it doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Roly, I wasn’t accusing you personally of not listening to Gov. advice, and I’m certainly not, and never have been a “ copper” . The question was at what stage of this pandemic would you consider a more strict approach from the law. The sooner this thing is contained the sooner you can walk the hills without being stalked by the flying squad.
    You're completely wasting your time Lincs.
    A % of people can't / won't see that giving up a few civil liberties and rights short term will have a more positive and quicker result long term.
    Police haven't gone far enough for me and the Army ought to have been brought in earlier as soon as panic buying started.

Lidl was packed yesterday, people stocking up on booze, total disregard for social distancing....and to the bloke who leant over my daughter's shoulder to reach the shelves and then proceeded to cough in her face...I hope the ferker doesn't need a ventilator anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    You're completely wasting your time Lincs.
    A % of people can't / won't see that giving up a few civil liberties and rights short term will have a more positive and quicker result long term.
    Police haven't gone far enough for me and the Army ought to have been brought in earlier as soon as panic buying started.

Lidl was packed yesterday, people stocking up on booze, total disregard for social distancing....and to the bloke who leant over my daughter's shoulder to reach the shelves and then proceeded to cough in her face...I hope the ferker doesn't need a ventilator anytime soon.
    Omfg, she’s probably not a violent person but your daughter should have threw a punch.

I’ve stuck to local shops this week who are mainly well stocked up atm
    Last time I was at Morrison’s I had to tell an olden to try and keep her distance for her own safety as much as mine, think it went in one ear and out other from look on other shoppers faces when she proceeded to carry on walking round

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    If you live in an urban area and go for a walk locally as advised them you have more chance of coming into close contact with people than if you drove to the Peak District to have a walk with loads of space around you, it doesn't make any sense.
    That's fair enough GF if everyone exercised common sense and exercise caution.
    Unfortunately there are other examples of people acting irresponsibly, driving to the countryside and holding gatherings and BBQ,s. So parts of the public can't be trusted and are unwilling or unable to act responsibly and They,ve spoilt it for everyone else.

I saw a couple driving around in a sports car with the top down the other day, clearly on a joy ride and not taking precautions seriously. It doesn't matter if the risk is low because if a lot of people create low risks it's going to be a big problem.
    People have said on here that they go walking and are careful not to touch stiles and gates which is great but there are others who won't exercise care and common sense. I've observed this reckless behaviour from my property by far too many people.
    Fortunately the cold days have stopped all this but with air temps set to warm up again they will all be out again insisting it's essential for well their being.

As others have said, surely we must do everything we possibly can to contain the virus and people should accept they have to compromise. People's actions affect others and not just themselves and it's not right
    Last edited by flourbasher; 01-04-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Lost of taste/smell could be a symptom of the virus

53% said they had fatigue or tiredness
    29% persistent cough
    28% shortness of breath
    18% loss of sense of smell or taste
    10.5% suffered from fever
    Last edited by millertop; 01-04-2020 at 07:08 AM.

Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast