+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Latest local figures
    Sheffield 541
    Rotherham 122
    Barnsley 107

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Do we actually know how long we might have had it before the symptoms?
    Personally I think there’s a lot that have probably had it and haven’t realised or even have it now and not realise so makes sense to me
    Experts recon 2 to 3 days before symptoms show. I guess it's like most virus. The period were most infectious is first 5 days.

As I understand it it's 2 different test millertop. One to detect people who have already have it and one that tests for people who have had it.
    The test for who have it according to news takes 24-48 hours for the result so imo pointless for the frontline workers who are still working. They could easily catch it even before the results come back.
    The better test would be for those who have had it. They could carry on working plus they wouldn't need the PPE so would release more for others.

569 more deaths in uk.

More testing being done, trying to sort tests out that can be done at home, writing the NHS historic debt written off

people asking stupid questions and why this or that isn’t being done or wasn’t being done, media don’t help.

If only they all had the answers and got on with it themselves
    Last edited by millertop; 02-04-2020 at 06:27 PM.

According to raab. We have purchased 17.5 million test kits to see if you have had the virus. These are on a test accurate or return basis. One of the main ones is only returning 1 accurate result every 4 tests. Obv not good enough so we could be weeks away from that test.

Regards the test to see if we have got it. Whilst we have plenty of labs to do the test we were/are short on swabs and a chemical to give the result.
    The swab issue is now sorted. As raab put it "due to his ingenious colleague's"
    When he was asked to compare UK to Germany it was the chemical that was the difference as UK have 2 main sources to call on for the chemical. Germany has over 100...

We'll all be ok until the power goes off.

Any specific message about t:-eenagers tonight.

Who me?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Any specific message about t:-eenagers tonight.
    Yes if they turn out like you then god help us

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes if they turn out like you then god help us
    I don’t sideswipe my digs on threads where it’s totally inappropriate.

Think about that, you worthless piece of crap.

Now jog on.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    According to raab. We have purchased 17.5 million test kits to see if you have had the virus. These are on a test accurate or return basis. One of the main ones is only returning 1 accurate result every 4 tests.
    Probably using the same company to make parachutes for the RAF

Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast